Fury (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.31) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 29, 016
Purchase link: Fury Pre-order March 11 at 2 PM (Korea time) - Timezone converter HERE
Price: $39.99
Note: 2,000 Copies + Numbered Sticker

10575319_1841085682785307_4186759843350129501_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Japan version best but that's fetching big bucks. Think I will try and add this and BHD to the collection. Don't think I can get up at 5 a.m.

Lol I love the title in Korean on the tank treads below the English - imagine if they did this with real tanks.

I'm torn. Love this movie but I already have 3 versions of this - US, HMV, Amazon.co.jp. I wouldn't hesitate if this had different art. Maybe I'll buy this and sell my US copy.

If this was the only Steelbook release available, I think many collectors would be satisfied but like with Black Hawk Down it is difficult to justify a purchase when the Steelbook is available elsewhere much cheaper and there are minimal extras.

Meh! :meh:
Kimchi have lost the plot recently with these bare bones so called exclusives. Just adding a slip, few postcards, charging premium price for the privilege is hilarious..IMO

More than happy with my Japan version of this and my Play.com steel of "Black Hawk Down"...
Kimchi need to get back to doing WEA's and for gods sake get on with releasing "It Follows"....:squint:

Last edited:
I'm just reading this thread for the first time, I'm surprised with the bad feedback from the community. I hope kimchi is also following this thread up ... It seems like it will be a failure. In my case I missed out 3 exclusives (Kingsman,T4 & The Fith Element) so I think I will stop collecting kimchi altogether. I can't live with an incomplete collection.

I agree with the majority here....will pass as have the Japanese exclusive....but it may be a good buy for those who missed the Japan version and want a Full Slip!

IF they emboss the crap out of that full slip it will be impressive. Don't agree with the choice of films. Catalog releases by now. Same steelbook as well. Hmm......

Reactions: Le Marquis
I'm a huge fan of Kimch Lenticular's so I would have been all over this had they been that but they are not and the same steel as so many others. It seems to me it's like when a theatre gets a movie. They pay rental fees for the movie and the less hype the cheaper the rent. So I think kimchi went out and found a couple cheap movies they can get artwork approved, put cards in it and pump it out. Just a thought though.