Galaxy Quest (20th Anniversary) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: September 17, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $16.99
SKU: M2230795

1568727830359.png

Last edited:
Great price for a glossy steelbook in Canada but like I always say Paramount has the best prices for steelbooks.

Great price for a glossy steelbook in Canada but like I always say Paramount has the best prices for steelbooks.
That's a damn good price for a SteelBook. I wish the US would price match Canada on this one.

Reactions: Stygian
That's a damn good price for a SteelBook. I wish the US would price match Canada on this one.
When you get up to the cashier to have them price match their website just make sure you have Best Buy Canada open for them to see. :whistle:

• Haha
When you get up to the cashier to have them price match their website just make sure you have Best Buy Canada open for them to see. :whistle:
"And for some reason my phone is showing the price in Canadian Dollars, but with the current conversion it should be about $12.82..."

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian and Nova
Extremely Limited. My store only got 1 and it was gone by the time I got there.

Called around and I think I found one. Going to pick it up later.

I was near my local Best Buy today so I stopped in to see if they still had a copy. I checked their website while in the store and...the listing is already gone! A search for Galaxy Quest doesn't bring up this movie at all now.

I asked a staff member to check their store computer for inventory and it showed zero. They had 6 copies of the amaray but they don't show up on the website either. The link in the OP no longer goes to the item.

• Informative
Reactions: Leafs17