42727d1326113182-game-thrones-season-1-pre-order-4566422.jpg
4566399.jpg

Stark Cover Buy Here

4566422.jpg

Targaryen Cover Buy Here

Free keychain with pre-order

*Thread may contain spoilers!*

Last edited by a moderator:
My collection is now complete (at least for now, until the next lot of slips!).

attachment.php

000_2713.jpg

000_2714.jpg

Doesn't exactly look uniform though at the minute, for some strange reason my Greyjoy edition has the top of the backing card slotted in between the inner box and the slip, instead of over the front. Then the Targaryen doesn't have the BB sticker on it. The stark is the Futureshop edition, which is the only copy I've opened so far.

Will most likely open them all up for the display. :D

I also own the regular editions of the US and UK releases, but those are stored separately for now (need a much bigger display case!).

Also debating whether to get the collectors set of Season 1 (with the Dragon egg), or maybe that is a step too far into craziness haha.

Attachments

• 000_2711.jpg
    000_2711.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 89
Look what I got for an absolute steal...!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300882725090?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Arrived yesterday. It's not minty mint (and has no backing card) but does include the Targaryen slip in excellent condition and also has the original bush head, no alterations. Was hoping this auction would fly under the radar but was still shocked to see it only go for £21, I was expecting at least £30-40 at the bare minimum.

Reactions: WKRP
I feel bad for people who do not know how to properly list their items and I feel overjoyed for the buyers who get the best deals on the net. Awesome job!!

My collection is now complete (at least for now, until the next lot of slips!).

attachment.php

View attachment 31035

View attachment 31036

Doesn't exactly look uniform though at the minute, for some strange reason my Greyjoy edition has the top of the backing card slotted in between the inner box and the slip, instead of over the front. Then the Targaryen doesn't have the BB sticker on it. The stark is the Futureshop edition, which is the only copy I've opened so far.

Will most likely open them all up for the display. :D

I also own the regular editions of the US and UK releases, but those are stored separately for now (need a much bigger display case!).

Also debating whether to get the collectors set of Season 1 (with the Dragon egg), or maybe that is a step too far into craziness haha.

what a collection you have there mate

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Look what I got for an absolute steal...!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300882725090?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Arrived yesterday. It's not minty mint (and has no backing card) but does include the Targaryen slip in excellent condition and also has the original bush head, no alterations. Was hoping this auction would fly under the radar but was still shocked to see it only go for £21, I was expecting at least £30-40 at the bare minimum.

fantastic bargain mate, how much do they usually go for?

fantastic bargain mate, how much do they usually go for?

At the moment they're going for anywhere between $120-200 ish, depending on whether sealed or not and condition. I purchased my sealed copy for $100 from Amazon.com marketplace, had a buddy re-ship it to me in the UK along with a few other items.

I just stumbled across this opened copy on ebay and couldn't pass it up at that price.

Reactions: manfromdelmonte
Its scary how the sets lavishly soared up in prices. Targaryen set is probably the most sought after piece (being exclusively available in US Best Buy only)

At the moment they're going for anywhere between $120-200 ish, depending on whether sealed or not and condition. I purchased my sealed copy for $100 from Amazon.com marketplace, had a buddy re-ship it to me in the UK along with a few other items.

I just stumbled across this opened copy on ebay and couldn't pass it up at that price.

thats a brilliant price mate, where did you pick up the iron throne?

Iron throne looks better with the slips than I expected. I'll add it to the list. First I need stark and targaryen from best buy. Someone please help!