Game of Thrones: Season 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: October 29th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €29.99

816LYpZXh4L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to know the same?

Also I assume the steelbook is exact same as other countries except German text. Right? I am thinking of ordering since these are cheapest
The slip only has the German text. The steelbook is completely the same per Post #6 above ;)

Darn it, the magnet isn't strong enough, so I can't display the Steel upright :'(
Does the the transparent slip with plastic sigil cover not hold the sigil magnet in place with these steelbooks you are meant to keep the transparent slip and the plastic sigil holder that's inside with the steelbooks if you do it keeps the sigil magnet in place it was designed for that purpose

Not my photos
You have the transparent plastic clear slip and also a clear transparent plastic sigil magnet holder
You're meant to keep both transparent plastic clear slips with the steelbooks so the magnets stay in place when the steelbook is upright
IMG_6151.jpg IMG_6152.jpg
12241542_10207467810393984_5770384945014082782_n.jpg
Game-of-Thrones-SteelBook-Magnets.jpg

USA Versions but is the same with UK and German versions with only difference is UK having rating logos on the front of the slip and German version having German text on the back

Transparent slip with Transparent sigil magnet holder inside keeps in place the sigil magnet when steelbook upright
Game-of-Thrones-SteelBooks-Front.jpg

Transparent slip
Game-of-Thrones-SteelBooks-Back.jpg

Transparent sigil magnet holders
Game-of-Thrones-SteelBooks-Plastic-Trays.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Does the the transparent slip with plastic sigil cover not hold the sigil magnet in place with these steelbooks you are meant to keep the transparent slip and the plastic sigil holder that's inside with the steelbooks if you do it keeps the sigil magnet in place it was designed for that purpose

Not my photos
You have the transparent plastic clear slip and also a clear transparent plastic sigil magnet holder
You're meant to keep both transparent plastic clear slips with the steelbooks so the magnets stay in place when the steelbook is upright
View attachment 201253 View attachment 201254
View attachment 201256
View attachment 201260

USA Versions but is the same with UK and German versions with only difference is UK having rating logos on the front of the slip and German version having German text on the back

Transparent slip with Transparent sigil magnet holder inside keeps in place the sigil magnet when steelbook upright
View attachment 201262
Transparent slip
View attachment 201261

Transparent sigil magnet holders
View attachment 201259
What's the point of making a sigil magnetic if you can't place it on any metal surface? :( Besides, the King's Landing sticks on it just fine, it's only the Winterfell-one.

Reactions: paulboland
What's the point of making a sigil magnetic if you can't place it on any metal surface? :( Besides, the King's Landing sticks on it just fine, it's only the Winterfell-one.
I understand that in regards to the Winterfell Sigil some had weaker magnets
But these steelbooks are like the Mondo X Steelbooks the Transparent Slips are meant to be to be kept with the steelbooks not thrown away or not used their purpose it to protect Sigil holder and the steelbook itself so it can stay in place and display with the steelbook artwork

All of my Mondo X steelbook for example are kept in the Transparent Slips as they are part of the steelbook itself

Reactions: toonminator