Game of Thrones: Season 1 (Seven Kingdom Senki Complete Box Limited Edition) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: July 17, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): ¥ 8,045
ORDER

91UmJziSSqL._AA1500_.jpg

First Press Limited Edition benefits: productions of visual effects: · Picture privilege and video benefits : royal family of seven original author George · R · Martin talks , photo booklet (28 pages) emblem postcards of-seven royal premium special outer box and digipack ※ "[Limited Edition] Game of thrones first chapter: as soon as the first production is lost, seven kingdom Senki "is discontinued. In addition, [Limited Edition] Sales after the end of the first bonus disc, and will be released in the normal version with no specification. ※ same contents as "Blu-ray Vol.1" and (\ 1,500 <tax>) is included in the Blu-ray Complete box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! My first post here.

I just received my order from Japan today to immense disappointment. First the good news, they've changed the packaging to a G2 size. Now the bad, the item arrived in a Amray case without the bonus disc, book and probably without the art cards. The set has the exact same UPC number as the old set. :(

pics attached

Attachments

• IMG_6144.JPG
    IMG_6144.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_6145.JPG
    IMG_6145.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6147.JPG
    IMG_6147.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 110
So no more digipak, no more bonus disc or art cards and G2 size? Yikes. Is the blu banner part of the packaging too?

So no more digipak, no more bonus disc or art cards and G2 size? Yikes. Is the blu banner part of the packaging too?

Yeah, the blu banner is printed on the slipcase. Here's what Amazon.jp had to say about it:

In regard to your query, I checked the item "ゲーム・オブ・スローンズ 第一章:七王国戦記 ブルーレイ コンプリート・ボックス [Blu-ray]" and found that you have received the item of regular edition.

Please note that there's a possibility that a regular edition will be delivered instead if all first editions of an item are sold out. And I also found that we don't offer you first editions including bonus goods (such as a photo book, etc.) because the first edition is out of stock.

if you would like to return the items to us, please return it via DHL by freight prepaid. Please note, 50% of the product amount is refunded for returns of used or opened items.