Slipcover Game of Thrones - Season 7 (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: December 12, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $44.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Sigil Edition

6023913_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm digging the Night King promo art that'll probably be used for the regular Season 7 release, so this exclusive will have to look really good for me to choose this instead. That said, a Stark/Targaryen lenti would have be drooling. I'd LOVE that!

I'm loving that cover art! I probably like that more than the Night King artwork (there's just something about the image they used that looks too CGI to me).

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
I'm loving that cover art! I probably like that more than the Night King artwork (there's just something about the image they used that looks too CGI to me).

The only thing that bugs me about the new art is that it isn't really a house sigil.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
The only thing that bugs me about the new art is that it isn't really a house sigil.

Not really, but it's still kinda cool. Makes me wonder what they'll have for the final season. Was there a lot of sigils leftover that haven't been used yet? I haven't really collected many of them.

Not really, but it's still kinda cool. Makes me wonder what they'll have for the final season. Was there a lot of sigils leftover that haven't been used yet? I haven't really collected many of them.

Yeah thats really the problem with these sigil slips... they did too many Houses at the start and then re-used the popular ones. Now at this point in the story it doesn't make sense to use some of the "lesser houses" so they've had to resort to something like this. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind this art. Its better then a lot of things they could have done.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

There's really any number of sigils that could be used, but they're still missing two of the seven kingdoms with no Tully or Arryn. Not that those feature much in the show these days (EDIT - also, I forgot House Baratheon)

Last edited:
My first reaction was it's a shame they didn't continue with the family sigils, but when you think about it, what family's sigil would best represent this season anyway? I really like this tree artwork and the text "Winter is here" which represent the threat of the White Walkers, which is very relevant in this season.