Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 525
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
can't help thinking that the night king will win. Maybe he will and Bran has to go back and try to change something, either that or everyone dies and then Bran Wakes up in winterfell after his fall and it was all a vision lol

I don't know if you guys noticed this but there's a flaw (major IMO) in the Jon Snow plot.
His hair color. All Targaryen have white/silver hair.
Eddard Stark found out about Cersei and Jaime's secret through the book of The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms. Jon Arryn's last words are "The seed is strong" means the fathers blood is stronger than the mothers. Robert's bastads even with blonde women have black hair.
What do you guys think?

I don't know if you guys noticed this but there's a flaw (major IMO) in the Jon Snow plot.
His hair color. All Targaryen have white/silver hair.
Eddard Stark found out about Cersei and Jaime's secret through the book of The Lineages and Histories of the Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms. Jon Arryn's last words are "The seed is strong" means the fathers blood is stronger than the mothers. Robert's bastads even with blonde women have black hair.
What do you guys think?

I think the Targaryan silver/white hair is because they breed with themselves to keep the bloodline pure, so they would always have that. Seen as though Jon's mother is a Stark he would get his Dark hair from her. The Targaryan Seed is obviously not strong...... hence the inbreeding!

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Sunday it was my sons bamptism and my good friend of mine who knows how big fan i am for GOT, send me this for him :OMG::OMG::OMG::woot::woot::woot::drool::drool::drool::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

View attachment 332276

He went to a comic con and got it from the Mountain. I wish i was there to take my son and take a picture with him :LOL:
That's incredible! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: :drool: Congrats @harry and hope you post pics of the baptism :photo: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

Oh that's really ! Nice might have to consider buying the season just get that bonus disc ! I wanted to wait for the big box set that will eventually happen in a few years, but if it doesn't include that bonus disc..

Season 8 :

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/...-reportedly-shooting-multiple-endings-finale/

Several endings might be shot for the last season of GoT. Noone in the cast would know what really happens. That way, there will be fewer chances of leaks :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007