4K-USA Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection (4K UHD + Digital Code / Blu-ray + Digital Code) [USA]

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release date: November 3, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon 4K - BD - Best Buy 4K - BD
Price: $156.89 (Amazon 4K) - $192.99 (Best Buy 4K) / $115.46 (Amazon BD) - $219.99 (Best Buy BD)

6419852_so.jpggotseries br.jpg

got.jpg

Last edited:
How unfortunate but then how lucky I was. I bought the 4K edition of this back in April and I was just yesterday getting around to watching season 5 and because the discs are stacked and when I first got this set I just did a quick once over glance to see if there were discs in the cases.

When I went to pull out disc 3 of season 5 it was missing from the set, I was like OHHH SH!T. I was thinking to myself well it’s way past the point of sending it back for a return to Amazon. So I said the heck with it and jumped on Amazon chat and told them that is was missing disc 3 of season 5 and needed to exchange it and they asked why I waited so long to report it and I told them that it takes a while to get up to season 5.

Believe or not they offered to refund me for it and I asked if I could just exchange it and they said they can only offer to refund me because they have to charge me $33 restocking fee. I was like are you kidding $33?! Then they said we can also offer you $25 back and I can keep the item. So I was like no just give me the refund.

I looked and noticed this had gone down $26 since I first bought it so when I get my money back I only have to add $15 more and can get a new set, that’s not too bad I guess. I sorta lucked out in the end.