Game of Thrones - The Complete Collector's Set (Blu-ray Limited Edition Box Set) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 3, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $249.99

81fZWQC1ypL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
This is a Collectors Edition which needs a high quality replica of something important or of significance from each season.

Plus a big cloth map of Westeros

I don’t know what items you could include though from each season

Something decent but compact enough to fit into this.

This is a Collectors Edition which needs a high quality replica of something important or of significance from each season.

Plus a big cloth map of Westeros

I don’t know what items you could include though from each season

Something decent but compact enough to fit into this.
House banners, one per season, would be foldable.

Reactions: texansfan26
House banners, one per season, would be foldable.

It’s a nice idea but every little item being a house banner...I mean I don’t feel it would justify the price

I was thinking the wolf pommel from Long Claw, a dragon egg, the hand of the queen pin etc.

I have all the original single season releases.
I have all the steelbook releases.
I have the first season 4K release.
I'll be buying the single season 8 release as well as the steelbook.

You better believe I'll be buying this set too!

The problem could be it’s going to sell out....but you can always cancel....

I'm well aware of that :) But if i ever learned something from the past years is to not get rushed about these editions... I'm almost certain that they will release another exclusive edition !!!
Don't forget it's GOT we're talking about :D

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
This.^^^^

A couple who are friends of ours are GOT groupies big time. I gave up after Season 1.
Man you want to hear them rant about dear Kah...Leee...Si now. They’re so peeved they want to boycott anything associated with the series. It’s hilarious to watch. They’ve become so invested in the characters. They also reckon Season 8 is just lazy script writing.

The wife of this couple was so enraged after seeing where the Dragon Queens episode went she threw out her entire to date series Blu Ray collection in the bin:LOL::rofl:

I mean, it looks beautiful, but I’m wondering if it’s worth the price tag... especially as it doesn’t seem to be numbered or at least come with a certificate

Well, obviously... but I was being considerate and thinking there wouldn't be enough of the real Emilia to go around for everyone (unfortunately) lol.

I shall make a sacrifice and accept an edition with Natalie Dormer and Rose Leslie. (Yes, I get two for missing out on Emilia Clarke) :naughty:;)

I do wonder if they will do like Breaking Bad and release a steelbook box set. I'd probably go for that since I missed buying them in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles