paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 17, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £110.00 £125.00 ( Arrow) - £109.99 (Amazon -Zavvi - HMV)

101700366_3300115623355742_4189429517061718016_o.jpg

Last edited:
Had a lot of bills this month. Was not sure to buy. Went back to check on amazon tonight. It show available within 1 or 2 months... wonder if they will be able to source new stock

HMV have it in stock, I ordered it yesterday night and it was dispatched this morning, was hoping to wait this one a while but with it selling well I didn't want to miss out

Arrow have said they will be releasing a standard edition once the limited edition is sold out
I expect the standard edition will be early next year

Arrow Films Webstore is now Sold Out

Still available from HMV until they sell out the stock they was allocated

Arrow won't have any of the limited edition left to supply other retailers so if you want this order from HMV while you can

Arrow Films Webstore is now Sold Out

Still available from HMV until they sell out the stock they was allocated

Arrow won't have any of the limited edition left to supply other retailers so if you want this order from HMV while you can

@paulboland so the order i placed at amazon with status available in 1 or 2 months will never be fulfilled ?

Anyone else got their damaged? I ordered mine from Arrow and it arrived yesterday. The box set was packaged well in thick bubblewrap and a sturdy box but there was still a visible dent on the upper left corner. It's not that visible from further away though. I'm a bit disappointed, as I was looking forward to this set. Not sure whether to return this or not since its OOP now.

oOG9H86.jpg

rHEQSyk.jpg

Anyone else got their damaged? I ordered mine from Arrow and it arrived yesterday. The box set was packaged well in thick bubblewrap and a sturdy box but there was still a visible dent on the upper left corner. It's not that visible from further away though. I'm a bit disappointed, as I was looking forward to this set. Not sure whether to return this or not since its OOP now.

oOG9H86.jpg

rHEQSyk.jpg

I didn't get this one damaged but my copy of Creepshow 2 did come from Arrow with near identical damage to your Gamera.
I contacted them & they said they wouldn't issue a replacement but credited my account with 300 points which...wasn't exactly the best response.

Zavvi has stock but It’s at your own risk how it’s packed. I canceled mine from zavvi and amazon USA originally and grabbed it elsewhere and I still was unlucky and had bad damage. I then grabbed one in my country for slightly more from a seller and was not that well packed. Luckly it had couple of minor dings but overall looked ok. As much as it’s not perfect it will do me.
Having to purchase a second copy Is bad enough and it was just luck really how these show up, I even hear some buyers had it well packed and had problems.
who knows zavvi might be the best of the bunch to pack this but did not want to risk at the time, but made no difference as mine elsewhere still come damaged. Being so far away there is more risk for me having issues but it is possibly if it was from another collector who knows how to pack well.
Some retailers just skimp or just don’t care how it’s packed but you guys in uk worth a go as you can always return if not happy.

Zavvi has stock but It’s at your own risk how it’s packed. I canceled mine from zavvi and amazon USA originally and grabbed it elsewhere and I still was unlucky and had bad damage. I then grabbed one in my country for slightly more from a seller and was not that well packed. Luckly it had couple of minor dings but overall looked ok. As much as it’s not perfect it will do me.
Having to purchase a second copy Is bad enough and it was just luck really how these show up, I even hear some buyers had it well packed and had problems.
who knows zavvi might be the best of the bunch to pack this but did not want to risk at the time, but made no difference as mine elsewhere still come damaged. Being so far away there is more risk for me having issues but it is possibly if it was from another collector who knows how to pack well.
Some retailers just skimp or just don’t care how it’s packed but you guys in uk worth a go as you can always return if not happy.
Thanks a lot for the great tip! Still had it ordered with Amazon, but they gave me a delivery estimate of September 12th-to October 20th which seemed way too long. I was also reading a bunch of comments from people on Arrow's Facebook page who were complaining about Amazon cancelling their orders because they couldn't fulfill them, so I was starting to get really nervous.

Will roll the dice with Zavvi instead and hope for the best!

I would say unlikely as arrow are sold out
Unless the distributon center still has some stock for retailers I cant see how amazon will be get more stock

There is still possibility of customer returns
@paulboland
2nd of march i had the possibility to order the set from amazon.it ' for 143 eur
"Dispatched within 1 or 2 months"
Had no high hopes but nothing to loose.
Suprisingly got a shipping mail 2 days ago...
Wonder where they got one and if it is in good shape.

received my boxset today.
shrinkwrap being really thin, it is teared here and there... got some minor damages to edges of the J-cards. Otherwise mint
pretty happy about it considering how hard to find it is.