paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 18, 2020
Purchase links: DiabolikDVD - Amazon
Price: $114.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $125.99 (Amazon)

101700366_3300115623355742_4189429517061718016_o.jpg

Last edited:
The Gamera box set weighs a lot more than Criterion Godzilla Box set

Amazon will use the packaging they use for large heavy books
Most international customers will shipped in a book carboard mailer and that will be inside another box
Yes Gamera sure has more weight to it, end of day whatever amazon pick to send in i have no choice, any issues at least it can be easily sorted, more than i can see for zavvi.
If this was not ordered when i did with amazon usa back in feb, then i would have to wait till released and if available through amazon au order then but with free prime shipping.

I ordered 10 books from Amazon USA
Most was shipped in a box within another box
A few was just cardboard mailer
Never had a book shipped in a jiffy mailer from Amazon USA

I only ever had jiffy mailer used with some steelbook and slipcover releases and small box sets with Amazon USA
I have had willy wonka sets and big sets like that all sent in bags a few years ago, even the sets like omen same. Where as said i known of others who had same stuff in box to same country. Im pretty sure when it comes to collecting im very unlucky with items arriving like crap.

If only some retailers packed like second sight it's not really a hard job.

So as this is sold out from amazon usa how did you guys receive them, what did they sent them in or what was used as curious.

Just recieved mine. My god its massive. I mean I could literally knock someone out with it. :rofl:Criterion Godzilla could never!
20200819_140647.jpg

I received mine yesterday from Target after CD Universe cancelled mine. However, it’s no longer listed as available at Target anymore.