Games You'd Like to See Remastered

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
So many games seem to get remastered nowadays... some undeservedly so IMO. There are still some fantastic older games that do deserve it though, which so far have been ignored.

One at the top of my list was The Warriors, since it's one of my favourite films and yet I never got around to playing the game when it was originally released. Thankfully this was recently remastered for current gen consoles, so I can finally check that one off! :D

What game(s) would you like to see get the remastered treatment?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 209
Excellent question, @Noodles! Maybe I'll steal this one from you so we're even. :p

Honestly, the only possible thing I'd like to see remastered at this point is an HD remake of the first Metal Gear Solid game... though I doubt that would ever happen.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Excellent question, @Noodles! Maybe I'll steal this one from you so we're even. :p

Honestly, the only possible thing I'd like to see remastered at this point is an HD remake of the first Metal Gear Solid game... though I doubt that would ever happen.
Haha in that case, I'll allow it. ;)

MGS is a game I always regret not playing, so it definitely gets my vote!

I know it'll never happen as the game is so old but one of my favourite games ever was Shadowrun on the Super Nintendo (the game is now 23 years old btw.) If ever they were to remake it I'd lose my mind.

It'd also take Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2 from the Gamecube. Or Skyrim and Shadow of the Colossus.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
SPLIT SECOND. Man, that game was awesome! Too bad the company fell apart after making it, so there will never be a sequel.:(
The same thing happened with the company that made my second choice: WAR OF THE MONSTERS.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
SPLIT SECOND. Man, that game was awesome! Too bad the company fell apart after making it, so there will never be a sequel.:(
The same thing happened with the company that made my second choice: WAR OF THE MONSTERS.
I LOVED Split/Second. I havent finished it though. Hopefully one day i'll go back to it.

I would love to see these games remastered:

- Midnight Club 3 or LA
- Burnout 3: Takedown
- Unreal Tournament
- Mercenaries
- Need for Speed: Underground 2
- Matrix: Path of Neo :OMG::drool:
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Simpsons: Hit & Run

I may have missed a couple :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
I LOVED Split/Second. I havent finished it though. Hopefully one day i'll go back to it.

I would love to see these games remastered:

- Matrix: Path of Neo :OMG::drool:

If they ever did release that then I hope they do it as a double pack with Enter the Matrix.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon