$29.99
GameStop

Contains GameStop exclusive Funko collectibles from 2 upcoming video games:
129814b.jpg
TITANFALL 6 inch figure:
CtdukNUUAAIt0b8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
I don't know why I even look at these ever week the UK gets more and more screwed by Funko

WHY DO FUNKO HATE THE UK!!!

@Flash I've said it before... and I'll say it again. I think its time you move to North America. ;)

But come on don't you think it's bit sad how many exclusives the US and UK never get. I mean why sell funkos at all in UK if they make UK fans feel ****

@Flash there is always a way to get them... You just have to be willing the pay a little more. (ebay, etc)

Being in Canada its not always easy either.
Although Ebgames tends to get most of Game Stop's stuff and i finally have a few Hot Topic stores nearby.
But places like Walgreens has always been tricky. I used to be able to buy from Popcultcha (they would get A LOT of exclusives but just no sticker)... But now they are not allowed to sell to over here anymore :p.

If Pops were as popular as steelbooks on here, i'm sure we would get group buys for them...

It's not just a wee bit more with postage and customs it's can be more than double if not treble the cost for one pop, do you know it's over $40 for one pop shipped from Hot Topic and then there's fees and customs it's crazy. If they can ship the normal pops to UK they could ship them to UK and Canda they just can't be bothered it's sad :(

Why should we have to pay way over the odds on eBay etc just because Funko is favouring it's US fanbase.