Gangs Of New York (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #24) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 27, 2019
Purchase links: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Box Set (Pre-order Aug 22, 2019 @ 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - check your local time here)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip) - $36.99 (Lenti A or B) - $129.99 (One Click) - $34.99 (1/4 Slip not numbered)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti A - Lenti B - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Notes: WEA, Total Print Run 3000 (One Click 300, Full Slip 700, Lenti A 700, Lenti B 700, 1/4 Slip)

67827638_338639917071369_3984414256824057856_n.jpglenti a.jpglenti b.jpgone click.jpgquarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ was kinda wondering that too, also figured the same but i've never done it with them. I grabbed "Personal Shopper" along with the full slip Gangs of New York. Assume they'll wait and ship them together since I only paid one shipping price.

edit: thanks DMD4k!

Reactions: DMD4k
If you need them shipped ASAP, so one now that's in stock and another one that's just a pre-order, you need to make two separate orders. Or I suppose you could contact them and tell them about the situation and they'll bill you for the difference. Not done that myself though.

If you need them shipped ASAP, so one now that's in stock and another one that's just a pre-order, you need to make two separate orders. Or I suppose you could contact them and tell them about the situation and they'll bill you for the difference. Not done that myself though.

Yeah i don't mind the wait at all. :) Really love this release btw. Love the full slip!

Reactions: DMD4k
i orderd teh FULL SLIPS last day..i think its rate nise..tho may not b taht special + all.....BUT I liek teh flim,&will enyoy tihs editon...solded my BRITTISH steel book 2.5 days ago:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:to some guy on the sea
i also ordred TEH SITY OF LOST SHILDREN from NOVAMEDIAS(no steel books,just plastik case in slip..love that1)

congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!...it was an plesure to order an premiums editon STRESS-FREE..no scalpers+all...:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

i orderd teh FULL SLIPS last day..i think its rate nise..tho may not b taht special + all.....BUT I liek teh flim,&will enyoy tihs editon...solded my BRITTISH steel book 2.5 days ago:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:to some guy on the sea
i also ordred TEH SITY OF LOST SHILDREN from NOVAMEDIAS(no steel books,just plastik case in slip..love that1)

congrats to all!!!!!!!!!!!!...it was an plesure to order an premiums editon STRESS-FREE..no scalpers+all...:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

tenor (1).gif

Looks like it. In their defense they had already mentioned that though. It wasn't clear to me if they only meant it for the fullslip or for everything. It is clear now :p