Gangs Of New York (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #24) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 27, 2019
Purchase links: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Box Set (Pre-order Aug 22, 2019 @ 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - check your local time here)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip) - $36.99 (Lenti A or B) - $129.99 (One Click) - $34.99 (1/4 Slip not numbered)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti A - Lenti B - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Notes: WEA, Total Print Run 3000 (One Click 300, Full Slip 700, Lenti A 700, Lenti B 700, 1/4 Slip)

67827638_338639917071369_3984414256824057856_n.jpglenti a.jpglenti b.jpgone click.jpgquarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you're right, scheduled release is in ten days but my copy has shipped.

They're showing others it can be done lol

why, has yours been shipped already?

they cant do a zavvi special and charge too early as you pay on ordering
But you can't cancel if its been shipped.

Some people order and wait to see if it sells out and becomes desirable! You could get caught out if you planned on cancelling nearer release.

I've passed on this.

But you can't cancel if its been shipped.

Some people order and wait to see if it sells out and becomes desirable! You could get caught out if you planned on cancelling nearer release.

I've passed on this.
so you mean to say that some order, wait to see if it sells out and if not, cancel before shipping?

I didnt think we could cancel - thought only returns were accepted.

so you mean to say that some order, wait to see if it sells out and if not, cancel before shipping?

I didnt think we could cancel - thought only returns were accepted.
I'm not 100% sure as I've never cancelled a preorder.

But I do remember some members here who mentioned they did (for whatever reason, I'm not saying they are resellers....)

I'm sure you can cancel and get a refund before it gets processed for shipping. Just like Zavvi or Amazon or anyone.....

I'm not 100% sure as I've never cancelled a preorder.

But I do remember some members here who mentioned they did (for whatever reason, I'm not saying they are resellers....)

I'm sure you can cancel and get a refund before it gets processed for shipping. Just like Zavvi or Amazon or anyone.....
same, I just assumed it couldnt be done but you are right, it likley should be