Gangs Of New York (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #24) [Korea]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: September 27, 2019
Purchase links: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenticular Full Slip A - Lenticular Full Slip B - Box Set (Pre-order Aug 22, 2019 @ 10 PM (Korea Time, UTC+9) - check your local time here)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip) - $36.99 (Lenti A or B) - $129.99 (One Click) - $34.99 (1/4 Slip not numbered)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti A - Lenti B - Full Slip - 1/4 Slip
Notes: WEA, Total Print Run 3000 (One Click 300, Full Slip 700, Lenti A 700, Lenti B 700, 1/4 Slip)

67827638_338639917071369_3984414256824057856_n.jpglenti a.jpglenti b.jpgone click.jpgquarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I waited for the sale as wanted Mulholland Drive, Gangs Of New York, What’s Eating Gilbert Grape and The Ninth Gate. Wouldn’t pick them up full price as a lot especially the non steel editions, £30 for the standards and nearly £40 for Gangs Of New York with postage. But at 50% off, good value. :thumbs:

i got my full slip today from the Christmas sale and everything was perfect til i opened the steelbook and it was full of scratches, pain chips and a dent on one of the corners, it has nothing to do with the shipping package since it arrived and perfect condition as well as the slip so either is a manufacture or someone damage it before putting on the slip. any how i sent them a message to ask for replacement, any one has had any problem with them before? hows their CS? besides this i thing is a great edition.............

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Hi ! Same for me ! I contacted them and hereafter their reply... ( I haven't checked yet what are thede points so I haven't answered yet).

Hi,

First of all, we are very sorry for the damage.

You must have expected a mint one, sorry for that.

During the Winter Sale Festival, because we are already giving great discounts, we only offer 2 nova points for the damage.

However, we are open to suggestions, so please advise us on the best way to solve this problem.

Thank you

Hi ! Same for me ! I contacted them and hereafter their reply... ( I haven't checked yet what are thede points so I haven't answered yet).

Hi,

First of all, we are very sorry for the damage.

You must have expected a mint one, sorry for that.

During the Winter Sale Festival, because we are already giving great discounts, we only offer 2 nova points for the damage.

However, we are open to suggestions, so please advise us on the best way to solve this problem.

Thank you
did you aske for replacement?

Agreed...if the sale is because the items are not mint and have defects, then it should be clearly listed on the website as a warning. Now I am worried as I purchased a GONY 1-click!!

Reactions: tono06
Agreed...if the sale is because the items are not mint and have defects, then it should be clearly listed on the website as a warning. Now I am worried as I purchased a GONY 1-click!!
if that would be the case i wouldn't gone this way but if that's the case i'm worry since i just ordered the mission on a discounted price :(

you are right bud! i had stuff from them before on their special sale and no biggie at all, just weird that all is in perfect edition but the steelbook..........
That sure is a bummer man. :(

That definitely looks like it was packaged that way.

I'm confident they'll hook you up with an empty replacement though. They usually ship it with your next order then.... :thumbs:

Reactions: tono06
That stinks about the steelbook. Hopefully they'll send a replacement. My Weet Captain Marvel arrived perfectly packaged and with a mint lenti slip but a steelbook covered in scratches. They told me I'd have a replacement sent out tomorrow. I hope Nova does the same for you.

I put in a sale order on Dec. 3 and Korea Post tracking has the package as delivered to the destination post in New York on 12/16. Since then not a singe tracking update from the USPS.

USPS still has the package in pre-shipment in Seoul. Even with all the mail delays I would've figured that it would be processed through ISC by now but hopefully it's just a covid-related delay.

That's very unfortunate there mate and a v poor CS response!

Their sale items aren't supposed to be returns or old stock (not like the blufans clearance event), they're just simply existing stock that they haven't shifted. So they should be new and mint. If they aren't mint nova should offer reasonable compensation, not a poxy $2 worth of credit :banghead:

They probably meant because they're already so heavily discounted they aren't prepared to offer much of a refund outright, rather than you should expect them to be damaged because they're discounted.

I'd counter by requesting a refund level you're comfortable with or an empty replacement steel with your next order. Most reasonable response in my opinion. Failing that, if you paid via PayPal you do always have that as a backup.

I've got 4 steels on route from the sale myself (including the GONY fullslip), so hope I fair better!

Reactions: Madar
My fullslip turned up today from the nova sale, thankfully mostly mint, apart from a few minor chips. Same goes for Reservoir Dogs fullslip and kick ass fullslip.

I unfortunately received a Dredd red pet slip instead of the Nightcrawler lenti I requested :(

My fullslip turned up today from the nova sale, thankfully mostly mint, apart from a few minor chips. Same goes for Reservoir Dogs fullslip and kick ass fullslip.

I unfortunately received a Dredd red pet slip instead of the Nightcrawler lenti I requested :(

Daaaaaaamn. That’s a shame cos the Nightcrawler lenti is aces.