NovaMedia GB: Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11) [WORLDWIDE]

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #11)

killbillvol1.jpg

DIRECT SHIPPING OPTION FROM NOVAMEDIA/KR AVAILABLE to both International and US Members. Please indicate direct ship along or ship from HUB with your request. Ship from HUB will be slightly cheaper for members residing in the US or with a US shipping address. Recommend to choose direct ship option if you are ordering a box.

International members: unless combining requests should choose direct ship to save a considerable amount on postage fees.

Prices & Details

1) Steelbook Singles $40 each (Lenticular Slip/ Full Slip A/ Full Slip B ) - $143 One click/Box - Nova Retail Cost including HDN and PP fees. (Shipping Extra Depending on Direct Ship or US HUB Ship Selection)
2) One Click Limited to 120 Only for HDN (One Click Price $130+HDN GB fees+PP fees)
3) Only applies to HUB based requests: Shipping from Korea to me $? (Divided by Total Copies, 1 Click counts as 4 copies due to weight of box and extras)
4) Shipping Varies (Calculated Actual USPS Priority Mail or Media Mail for US, Tracked; First Class International for ROW Orders with tracking, Insurance Optional). Direct ship is same cost as what you would pay on Novamedia Webstore.
5) HDN GB Fee $2 per Steelbook
6) Packaging fee $3.00 for first steel and $1 thereafter for HUB based ship. Direct ship flat processing fee of $3 per box.
7) Paypal Fee 5%
8) Payment is due on March 25th 2017 by 6 PM Central Standard Time for Invoice 1 which is when the GB will close. Any unpaid orders will be cancelled and banned from my future GB's
9) If you need to purchase insurance for your package it will be at an extra charge. Please let me know if you would like to do so when you pay for Invoice 1 and I will include that amount on Invoice 2. Tracking is free and provided with all packages.
10) Invoice 2 will be out when I receive/pack the goods and determine the charges based on shipping cost from HUB to destination plus any insurance fees (if requested). If Direct Ship you will only have one invoice.
11) Terms of Replacement due to shipment damaged in transit: If you receive any damaged items only the damaged pieces will be replaced not the entire order or goods. Example if your slip has a ding then you will get a new mint slip with your next order.

Order Limit 1 Box Set per member and 6 singles in any combination. Shipment will be broken down to avoid EMS costs unless EMS is your preferred option.

wow didn't realize it takes that long for k-packet. Phew, the same experience I have waiting for Blufans stuff to arrive.

Glad all is well.

Hi @Aniv

The problem is that once it arrives here it take ages for the burocracy see that it does not need to be taxed. Then it goes to our mail and it is there that the problem really exists. It arrived here 27/04 but I only received today! Thanks God all well.
But, for example, I bought 2 blurays from Novamedia, they did their part, sent the parcel and after 85 days the mail LOST my parcel. The parcel went to Customs Office, were liberated and the mail guys simply lost it.
So, the problem is here in our mail, not there.
See ya my friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aniv
Hi @Aniv

The problem is that once it arrives here it take ages for the burocracy see that it does not need to be taxed. Then it goes to our mail and it is there that the problem really exists. It arrived here 27/04 but I only received today! Thanks God all well.
But, for example, I bought 2 blurays from Novamedia, they did their part, sent the parcel and after 85 days the mail LOST my parcel. The parcel went to Customs Office, were liberated and the mail guys simply lost it.
So, the problem is here in our mail, not there.
See ya my friend!
:OMG:Scary

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl
@Aniv i was wonder if you still had all 3 individual editions still available?.

I only have two boxsets for sale (not GB allocation and not at MSRP). I can possibly procure a set of the 3 single editions for you tonight, however do keep in mind that the shipping rate from Korea Post has increased effective July 1st so maybe a buck or two more.

Thanks,
Aniv