Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: 2016
Platform: XB1
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Gears of War 4 XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE. Live from E3, the world premiere gameplay preview of the upcoming Gears of War 4.

A new saga begins, coming Holiday 2016.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
This seems like its more of a survival horror type game rather then full on action that gears came to be. Could be good?

Played this yesterday - got early access to the beta thanks to work :)
So far, it's good. I'm not too good at the multiplayer....LOL, so i wasn't able to get any of the new weapons yet. I did get to do a few new kills. And there is a cool move that you can do - you can now pull someone over a small wall if they are hiding. You don't get an automatic kill either, which is cool. They have the opportunity to fight back.
Everything else seems to be there too.....chainsaw duels! And the grafix are pretty awesome.
The new characters seem fun too.

There is also a new multiplayer called Dodgeball. I couldn't log into that yesterday, was only able to log into Deathmatch. I will play it again today and see what it's all about.

12965759_365718300218558_285819755_n.jpg

Reactions: dboy99
Played this yesterday - got early access to the beta thanks to work :)
So far, it's good. I'm not too good at the multiplayer....LOL, so i wasn't able to get any of the new weapons yet. I did get to do a few new kills. And there is a cool move that you can do - you can now pull someone over a small wall if they are hiding. You don't get an automatic kill either, which is cool. They have the opportunity to fight back.
Everything else seems to be there too.....chainsaw duels! And the grafix are pretty awesome.
The new characters seem fun too.

There is also a new multiplayer called Dodgeball. I couldn't log into that yesterday, was only able to log into Deathmatch. I will play it again today and see what it's all about.

12965759_365718300218558_285819755_n.jpg
They are really dragging their feet with my code.I should have early access due to owning the freaking Ultimate edition.I know they said people who got the game first will get codes first, but this is taking to long.I'm itching to play with the new toys.

Reactions: spawnshop
The beta was down for some of Sunday, so i missed out to play then. Tried last night, but didn't have time. Hopefully tonight!

played a little last night and had some fun,But the shotguns are all over the place.First, they are to powerful.There is no way someone ten feet away from me is going to one shot kill me with a shotgun.The second thing is, they are sporadic.sometimes they hit and kill then others you can head shot and still not get a kill.

other than that ,the game looks good and the frame rate is awesome.Would love to see them balance a few things before the beta is over,though.

The shotguns had the same issue with the Beta for 3 - way too powerful. I believe they dulled them down for the final release. Will probably do the same here.

The shotguns had the same issue with the Beta for 3 - way too powerful. I believe they dulled them down for the final release. Will probably do the same here.
i just found out about Gnashing, where they break the slide animation with the shogun and blow you away.i guess it's their versions of Quick Scoping.It pisses me off and makes the game no fun, but apparently the competitive players like it so they won't change it.

Will probably wait for the game to drop to $40 for the campaign.

In this short gameplay demo of Gears of War 4, our heroes JD, Del, Kait and Marcus Fenix are in pursuit of creatures called the Swarm. With their village destroyed and Kait’s mom abducted, the squad gives chase through the wilds of Sera and must battle through an incredible storm.

Reactions: spawnshop

Here’s you first look at the Xbox One S Limited Edition Gears of War 4 Bundle, featuring a gritty, battle weathered console and controller, 2TB Hard Drive, 4K Ultra HD video, High Dynamic Range, custom system sounds, and a vertical stand. Includes a full game download of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One and Windows 10, with early access, exclusive in-game items, a Season Pass, and much more.