Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
ir

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sigill,
So what would the customs charge be for a £20 blu ray? And would you be better off buying, say, 3 blu rays from the same source, so you only get one charge of £8 from the Royal Mail, as oppose to buying 3 from separate sources or at different times?
Thanks again for your help.

So is there a list of digibooks that are in English text anywhere?

I filtered through the digibook list on the main HDN page and kind of figured out which ones are in English but Im wondering are the Japanese or Korean digibooks in English text in general or no?

So is there a list of digibooks that are in English text anywhere?

I filtered through the digibook list on the main HDN page and kind of figured out which ones are in English but Im wondering are the Japanese or Korean digibooks in English text in general or no?

We don't have a list at the moment. In general the Japanese and Korean ones have their native languages. There is the odd exception that has English but they are few and far between.

Thanks Sigill,
So what would the customs charge be for a £20 blu ray? And would you be better off buying, say, 3 blu rays from the same source, so you only get one charge of £8 from the Royal Mail, as oppose to buying 3 from separate sources or at different times?
Thanks again for your help.

If you buy from the same source then you will only get hit with the £8 handling fee once so that is the best way. Customs is 20% on top of the price of the Blu-rays so for a £20 Blu-ray it would be £4.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevien
If you buy from the same source then you will only get hit with the £8 handling few once so that is the best way. Customs is 20% on top of the price of the Blu-rays so for a £20 Blu-ray it would be £4.

Thanks for your help, quite a few Blu-Ray digibooks I would like from the USA.

Last edited:
Is it me or are some of the links broken on the site? I get a server error message if I click on digibook news or try to access the complete digibook list!

So, don't know if this has been talked about but do we consider this a media/digibook?

dw_s7_exclusive.jpg

Good point G:Box. According to the criteria we´ve used on releases such as the MIB 3 and Spartacus TV series releases, this IS a digibook. I´ll add it to the releases lists.

Reactions: GVZER
Any word/possibility on a Frozen digibook from any country? Surprised seeing as how huge this film was globally, there aren't more collectible exclusive variations other than the Steelbooks.