General Blu-ray Digibook, Media Book Discussion

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
ir

Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason i cant get a link up,type in doomsday blu-ray media book rare import.it's being sold by mizpol.great seller,iv'e had dvd's of him before.on uk ebay.
i see a french digi book of da vinci code aswell,yesterday.looks nice.

I think u are getting Poltergiest mixed up.

I think Seven and Exorcist are both getting digis-I know some people don't like them, but I do-I am stoked:)

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

for some reason i cant get a link up,type in doomsday blu-ray media book rare import.it's being sold by mizpol.great seller,iv'e had dvd's of him before.on uk ebay.
i see a french digi book of da vinci code aswell,yesterday.looks nice.

Mr. Snow-I found it at some other websites-thanks for sharing it. I am into imports but had no idea this even existed (and maybe I should not be glad I found your post, as it's a bit pricey, LOL). But I dug this film,and have a weak streak for Miss. Rhona Mitra;)...and Media/Digibooks-so this one was a double whammy). Thanks for taking the time to respond....:)

Last edited:
I think Seven and Exorcist are both getting digis-I know some people don't like them, but I do-I am stoked:)

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Mr. Snow-I found it at some other websites-thanks for sharing it. I am into imports but had no idea this even existed (and maybe I should not be glad I found your post, as it's a bit pricey, LOL). But I dug this film,and have a weak streak for Miss. Rhona Mitra;)...and Media/Digibooks-so this one was a double whammy). Thanks for taking the time to respond....:)

Yeah I was just commenting on the fact that he thought it was getting a re-release of a digibook. The exorcist that is.

Did you know there is a Silverado digibook? You probably do, but most people dont since its not available on Amz or BB ... I found it at Wal-Mart long ago.

ps. Got this in the mail yesterday. Cool plastic see through slip. Believe it or not even tho its Warner its region locked ... not that I care sicne I already owned the movie.

Attachments

• RamboFrontplusSlip.jpg
    RamboFrontplusSlip.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 78
  • RamboFront.jpg
    RamboFront.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 57
  • RamboDigibookBack.jpg
    RamboDigibookBack.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

no problem digibabe,i've always had a soft spot for the digi type pack aswell,since back in the day of dvd.out of interest what site did you find it on? im going to have to have one aswell,also love the film.& it does look a nice media/digibook.

Hey Wreck,

Ah I gotcha-I misunderstood your post,sorry!

I had no idea Silverado was a Digibook:) The Warner premium collection is locked (from Amazon.de?). That's odd-they usually can be relied upon to not lock titles.

Snow-found it at dvd18fsk. Enjoy!:)

61WM-gp1eoL.jpg

61vkR1OvTjL.jpg

61WHlf3mcKL.jpg

61Q96YOtZgL.jpg

user pics from amz.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0024FAG62/?tag=hidefnin-20

Used to I heard peeps getting regular Blu from AMZ ... perhaps they are shipping digi now, no idea. Price is very steep tho, I was able to score mine from Wally world for 14.99.

I wonder if Wally world even has this in stock anymore, this could turn out to be the most rare digibook if amz isnt shipping it and neither is wal-mart.

Pretty good movie too.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I dont know if they are all locked, but Rambo was ... I got a TDK coming soon so I can follow up on that one shortly. PS3 triangle trick didnt work either.

Attachments

• RamboLocked.jpg
    RamboLocked.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 60
Wreck-I am not sure, but Google shows numerous sites that list it that way. The Sony site has it too. Not sure if it's a case of a product feed coming through wrong (which all of these companies subscribe to for their catalog), or if there really is one.

Hey,

anyone have the Indy Digibook, I want to see pix pls:naughty:

I do, I'll post pics soon enough. Its OOP but some who are lucky can still find in stores ... never more than 1 if you do, and hard to get one not damaged since many employees shuffed them in these plastic holders that are meant for blu-ray. I saw many that were all horribly scuffed up kind of ripped like on top.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlosaobraz/sets/72157624852492524/show/

man, I got outbid on a Running Man in the last 30 minutes ... I went to lunch ... heh. Damn snipers, no one had bid on the thing except me up until then.

:hilarious: don't mean to laugh wreck,im one of those snipers.watch something for a week then bid in the last 10 seconds:D
just stick the price up otherwise.

Oh I used to do the same, I just havent used ebay in years. Got my welcoming return.

just been looking on axelmusic.com to see if the complete deadwood set had been confirmed region free yet on there,it hasn't.but i did see a collector's edition digibook for deadwood.now that must be one big digibook:D