USA
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure I've seen them around on ebay, I remember seeing them all as quatra steelbooks aswell!!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I have this aswell is a nice steelbook, was actually one of my first :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Managed to get hold of the Spanish Steelbook of Ponyo. Was wondering how rare it is cuz I've never seen it (mentioned) anywhere before...

Just a question guys but do you still collect both blu ray and DVD steel books?

I would say that some very serious collectors still go for both, but I think most people here do not - they've made the switch to blu-ray sized steelbooks (or DVD sized blu-ray steelbooks on the rare occasion).

I have a few-like UFO Hunters Season 1-ha! But I don't set out to buy DVD's anymore (unless they don't come in BD). But there are some nice DVD Steelbooks out there!

Hey people this is my first time here on this tread, I'm usually found on the blu ray steel book. I found this really cool silent hill steelbook it's the virgin exclusive from way back when. Looks really sweet

d37b51c0.jpg

I've just found two DVD steelbooks that I didn't realise I had....

Bourne trilogy and ultimate back to the future collection

Nice surprise when I unearthed them lol

Craig

Im still collecting dvd steelies. I just got limited edition Irobot from amazon uk for £5!! Result

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

yea i think about 99.9% of them do :D

I value them both equally.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Same here started about 6-7 years ago but more the limited editions i must admit, had a load of steelbooks, but sadly most of my dvd collection has been sold to fund my Blu steelbooks :D

I thought about doing that but tbh I would miss them too much

+1 i too still collect dvd steels as you can pick them up real cheap then replace the dvd's with bd's, a few of my favorites include hitman, ultraviolet, & planet terror