Closed General group buy for indian steelbook and various gift set.

himanshu

Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2013
baroda india
This Group Buy has been created with the interested of helping those unable to order directly from India .

These are out in aug - will combine shipping on any and all requests.

If you'd like one or more, let me know how many and which titles.

Preliminary prices asare below, they include sales tax or other costs.

Captain America 2 3d steelbook (single disc) with keychain $37 released in(stock)

X-Men: The Last Stand $44

Amazing spiderrman 2 steelbook with pre order gift $38 release date 22 aug

Amazing spiderrman 2 light box edition $68 release date 22 aug

Amazing spiderrman 2 electro head cost $85

Amazing spiderman 2 4 k with Amazing spider man 1 bd $43
Godzilla steelbook with T shirt Size (m or l) release in sept end $ 38
Edge of tomorrow 3d steelbook $36 free gift (Tshirt) 38

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the fee will be$12.00 for the first copy, and $4 for every copy thereafter requested .

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 4x copies of EACH TITLE per request

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Additionally - these I will not order from amazon or flipkart so discount on website is not applicable I am a member of crossword book store. Will pickup all mint and ocd copies from there only. I'll do my best to inspect them, but I cannot see underneath the cardboard.

Above price are including for packing material ,gas, my time+ HDN fees.

Due to t shirt steelbook shipping cost will add $2.

Electro head and any other gift set shipping will vary on actual weight or volume.

Few titles are already released so do not wait for my invoice

My pay pal himanshu_josh@ yahoo.com

Taking part in any GB hosted on HDN should be considered a privilege - so please treat it as so. Ensure you read all the info supplied, don't waste my time and when requested; pay on time = happy GB host.

THINK BEFORE YOU COMMIT - otherwise you risk the wrath of the GB host and you will see yourself blacklisted from future GBs.

You've been warned!

GB approved.

Due to this being @himanshu 's 1st GB he will be limited to sending 5 orders at a time. when those five are complete, the next 5 can be sent. These restrictions will be lifted after a proven history of successful hosting on this site.