Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #127) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: August 2, 2017 (Standard) - April 1, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 899 CZK (Standard) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Matte - debossed on front and back. FAC limited to 501 numbered copies.

E49D150C-6E3E-4CCA-A74E-F125F0DB6D93.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 16.49.13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
PARAMOUNT:
We are very close to finishing the titles ALLIED and GHOST IN THE SHELL, then is under the approval MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT, where two editions are planned, each with different SteelBook and those who buy both editions will be getting a gift Hardbox. The boys from Black Barons are trying to finalize BB #7 13 HOURS Secret Soldiers of Benghází.

Reactions: pioneer
It's thicker. Usually slips have enough room for a Steelbook and either a booklet *or* an envelope with art cards. FilmArena's XL slips have room for a Steelbook, booklet, *and* a thick folder with art cards and whatnot. You get more but it also means it's thicker than pretty much all slips from any other distributor. Some people don't like that, especially if some releases in a film series are standard and others XL.

I personally don't mind it.

After many, many months of waiting for this one to come to fruition I gave up any tracked down the Stunning Blufans edition instead and what a beaut :drool: it is. I came to the realisation no matter how good the FAC could be that it would be damn near impossible to one up Blufans GITS :notworthy::cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
After many, many months of waiting for this one to come to fruition I gave up any tracked down the Stunning Blufans edition instead and what a beaut :drool: it is. I came to the realisation no matter how good the FAC could be that it would be damn near impossible to one up Blufans GITS :notworthy::cigar:
Still......it’s Scarlett!!! :D

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
It's thicker. Usually slips have enough room for a Steelbook and either a booklet *or* an envelope with art cards. FilmArena's XL slips have room for a Steelbook, booklet, *and* a thick folder with art cards and whatnot. You get more but it also means it's thicker than pretty much all slips from any other distributor. Some people don't like that, especially if some releases in a film series are standard and others XL.

I personally don't mind it.
Previous FAC releases that were not XL included pretty much the same extras ( both booklet and artcards) without the bulkiness.
You are getting nothing extra apart from the useless card folder + added bulk+ increased cost.
It is a shameful excuse to charge extra.

Previous FAC releases that were not XL included pretty much the same extras ( both booklet and artcards) without the bulkiness.
You are getting nothing extra apart from the useless card folder + added bulk+ increased cost.
It is a shameful excuse to charge extra.

1550306462673.gif

:thumbs: Collectors folder with 16 - 18 Full Size Art / Special / Character cards is just overkill of “same same but different” just to bulk out a slip. Such an unnecessary upcharge and use of space considering you were already getting a decent percentage of these already in a regular size with the classic Slips.