Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #27 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
WWA Steelbook with Exclusive Slip + Bonus, limited to 300 copies. 2 variants (4K + 2D and 3D + 2D) in special fold out slipcase

9a438038gy1fl2g9ybs8kj22dg18zamc.jpg

104923ub9s7jxg5l72xl9j.jpg

131020fdtlhyh18t8yxcp8.png

Last edited:
Maybe the beauty shots will really wow me and this’ll end up being a must buy but I prefer the FAC as it’s one, fully loaded edition with 2D+3D+4K.

And FA does full slips better. I don’t know, maybe I’ll regret waiting for FA. There’s always eBay.

I am very excited to see the beauty shots tomorrow

Maybe the beauty shots will really wow me and this’ll end up being a must buy but I prefer the FAC as it’s one, fully loaded edition with 2D+3D+4K.

And FA does full slips better. I don’t know, maybe I’ll regret waiting for FA. There’s always eBay.

I am very excited to see the beauty shots tomorrow

Fullslips are Blufans weakest point. They have improved, but are still far behind it's competitors.

Interesting idea with the front artwork. Would be also nice to know the finish below.
And why are there two different back artworks in the BS?

Interesting idea with the front artwork. Would be also nice to know the finish below.
And why are there two different back artworks in the BS?
Yeah, incredible isn't it. The one with small Scarlet on the back is the outer slip that houses the fold out Geisha face full slip.
Bring on the GB.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925