Ghost in the Shell (2017) (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (OAB #27 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
WWA Steelbook with Exclusive Slip + Bonus, limited to 300 copies. 2 variants (4K + 2D and 3D + 2D) in special fold out slipcase

9a438038gy1fl2g9ybs8kj22dg18zamc.jpg

104923ub9s7jxg5l72xl9j.jpg

131020fdtlhyh18t8yxcp8.png

Last edited:
Actually his avatar most of the time was this one.

14720342_125503571254602_2362647811975077000_n.jpg

Plus the thundercats avatar was also used by digitalbabe.
:thumbs:
Really?!! :LOL:
I just remember the TC one from when I got on here. I think he used TC for his last year here.
Just reminds me of him and his great GBs!
Its a good one.:thumbs:
If memory serves, I think that was the avatar that made me realize that I could do a GIF as an avatar !

Sorry for continuing the OT, but why did Naughtius Maximus leave in the first place? I participated in his HMV The Hateful Eight GB and was impressed by his helpfulness and patience (you might remember there were some alignment issues with this steel). Sadly I have missed his farewell post, if there ever was one.

Reactions: Terrifier
Sorry for continuing the OT, but why did Naughtius Maximus leave in the first place? I participated in his HMV The Hateful Eight GB and was impressed by his helpfulness and patience (you might remember there were some alignment issues with this steel). Sadly I have missed his farewell post, if there ever was one.
I dunno. I always feel like a jerk for not noticing for a WHILE.
But folks sometimes just bow out without much fanfare. I just noticed that I haven't seen BiscuitNoir in a year and Bonakaze for a long time. But, yeah - David was a cool guy. Very helpful.