PS4 Ghost of Tsushima (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan--until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won't lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting--the way of the Ghost--as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.
ghostoftsushima.jpg
ghosts.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Not sure how I missed this until now... an open world samurai game has been a big want of mine for while, since I love the classic samurai films. It looks absolutely stunning too! Can't wait to check it out. :)

To be honest, the E3 reveal did nothing for me. The game looks super pretty, but the off-centre camera and gameplay seems like just another TLoU clone. Ever since TLoU, we've seen Uncharted 4, Horizon, God of War, and now this follow the same formula. But hey, I'll likely be in the tiny minority once again. If everyone else is loving it, that's cool. There's a lot more out there for me to enjoy. :)

it seems now they started using the full potential of the PS4 (Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, Last of Us 2) ...we dont need a new console generation, just my opinion.

Reactions: hatredhorror
The trailer from The Game Awards made me a little more excited for this. I still feel like I'm becoming tired of this engine/gameplay-style, but it looks really pretty and it'd be nice to play a samurai game that doesn't come with Souls-like difficulty.