PS4 Ghost of Tsushima (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan--until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won't lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting--the way of the Ghost--as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.
ghostoftsushima.jpg
ghosts.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hmm.. honestly I don't know where to place it. I believe I was a bit too hyped for it since first ever announcement of the game and since it took so long for release and being disappointed by the Collector's Edition this just went sideways for me.
I've read a lot of comments how this looks like Assassin's Creed before watching the video and now that I finally watched this, I have to admit brings back memories of Odyssey :whistle:

Am still interested in the Japanese lore and everything so I will play it but my hype definitely scaled down since last year. Hope to be pleasantly surprised eventually.

And it better not be windy all the time in-game! We've got enough of that already in England haha

Excited to play this, mostly just for the samurai aspect... but honestly, the gameplay looks a lot like Assassin's Creed, which I grew tired of a long time ago.

Reactions: Robles
Hmm.. honestly I don't know where to place it. I believe I was a bit too hyped for it since first ever announcement of the game and since it took so long for release and being disappointed by the Collector's Edition this just went sideways for me.
I've read a lot of comments how this looks like Assassin's Creed before watching the video and now that I finally watched this, I have to admit brings back memories of Odyssey :whistle:

Am still interested in the Japanese lore and everything so I will play it but my hype definitely scaled down since last year. Hope to be pleasantly surprised eventually.

And it better not be windy all the time in-game! We've got enough of that already in England haha
Lol just typed my comment above before reading yours, so glad I'm not the only one who gets an AC vibe from this game. Still interested in giving it a go, but I'll be in no rush to pick it up, so will most likely wait for a price drop.

Reactions: Thoth
Right now I think I'm at the point where I can't be bothered with heavy leveling games. I played Odyssey and Horizon Zero Dawn one after another during this lockdown and I need a long break before I tackle one again.

Resident Evil 2 and 3 right now feel like a delight getting runs done from 1 - 3 hours.

It does look good but I do agree with @Noodles It has an assassins creed vibe to it and along with Nick I kinda got fed up with that along time ago.

A little bit torn on this, I do want to play it as I love the idea of an open-world samurai game but I'm concerned to how long it will last with me :LOL:

I suppose there's only one way that I'm going to find out :whistle::thumbs:

It does look good but I do agree with @Noodles It has an assassins creed vibe to it and along with Nick I kinda got fed up with that along time ago.

A little bit torn on this, I do want to play it as I love the idea of an open-world samurai game but I'm concerned to how long it will last with me :LOL:

I suppose there's only one way that I'm going to find out :whistle::thumbs:
I've got time to spare now so am half tempted to give this a go... the only thing really putting me off is the similarities to AC. Let me know what you think if you do pick it up mate.

Reactions: Robles