PS4 Ghost of Tsushima (2020)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan--until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won't lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting--the way of the Ghost--as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.
ghostoftsushima.jpg
ghosts.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I've got time to spare now so am half tempted to give this a go... the only thing really putting me off is the similarities to AC. Let me know what you think if you do pick it up mate.
Would probably be a while until I grabbed it mate, I am tempted but I know what I am like with games nowadays give it ten mins and that will be it especially if it's like AC :LOL: :whistle:

Id go for it once it drops in price :thumbs:

looks great.. but neither into open world games nor assassins creed type of games

I'm burnt out on boht too but just picked this up after looking into the new lethal difficulty mode they added. Sounds like it should add a nice bit of challenge to the game which is something so often lacking in aaa open world games these days.

Reactions: hatredhorror