Multi Ghost Recon Breakpoint (2019)

Got this popup upon finalizing instillation.
BatleEye.jpg

...then once I tried playing it said it couldn't connect to the servers as I'm guessing everyone and there brothers mother is trying to play at this very moment. :wtf:

My character starting out. Only played maybe 15 minutes and got to the first checkpoint, gotta wait until I have a day off from work to really get into some solid game play.

View attachment 450135
Same for me mate, picked mine up The other day and had a little mess about the other evening but will give it a proper go at the weekend.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I have a couple of co-workers that bought the game too, one of them is looking to try and startup a team for multiplayer. Really looking forward to that as I haven't played multiplayer in some time because I always just play campaign only.

Same for me mate, picked mine up The other day and had a little mess about the other evening but will give it a proper go at the weekend.
I have a couple of co-workers that bought the game too, one of them is looking to try and startup a team for multiplayer. Really looking forward to that as I haven't played multiplayer in some time because I always just play campaign only.

Reactions: Robles
Same here mate, can’t remember the last time I bothered with multiplayer I normally always stick to campaign.

Gotta say I am so disappointed with this game, really was expecting more from this.

The free roam is horrendous, it seems to be the same thing over and over and that was only within a few hours of real gameplay, it's terribly glitchy and to be honest it really doesn't do it for me.

Huge let down on this game that looked so promising for the promotional videos and wildlands.

Lately most games haven't appealed to me that much. I don't know if it's because now I'm older or what the cause is. This game however has captivated me more than most others lately, I think it's very entertaining and I catch myself playing it quite a bit or I should say don't catch myself and the hours fly by. I didn't really particularly care for Wildlands though. Although the game might be slightly glitchy in a few places but I'm sure that'll be cleaned up in the next patch or two.

@Robles Why do you feel that the Free Roam is so bad, I don't find it repetitive at all? I'm quite the opposite and find it very entertaining. Maybe you should pick a different character class, I played others but I find that the Panther class is best suited for me. There is a lack of character customization though and weapon customization isn't as plentiful as say The Division but it still has enough to keep me entertained.

All in all I think this was good choice for me.

Lately most games haven't appealed to me that much. I don't know if it's because now I'm older or what the cause is. This game however has captivated me more than most others lately, I think it's very entertaining and I catch myself playing it quite a bit or I should say don't catch myself and the hours fly by. I didn't really particularly care for Wildlands though. Although the game might be slightly glitchy in a few places but I'm sure that'll be cleaned up in the next patch or two.

@Robles Why do you feel that the Free Roam is so bad, I don't find it repetitive at all? I'm quite the opposite and find it very entertaining. Maybe you should pick a different character class, I played others but I find that the Panther class is best suited for me. There is a lack of character customization though and weapon customization isn't as plentiful as say The Division but it still has enough to keep me entertained.

All in all I think this was good choice for me.
The glitching for me during the free roam is terrible and it has been on most occasions of playing it.

I agree on what you're saying about games not appealing anymore, I find myself a bit like that now with games that I used to really like but now just can't be arsed with and then, on the other hand, there are a few that I'm really enjoying Spiderman being one of them.

Ill definitely have to give it another go as I get fed up buying these games for them to just sit there collecting dust.

Ill take your advice and change up the character class and hopefully by now the glitching has stopped.

Gotta say I am so disappointed with this game, really was expecting more from this.

The free roam is horrendous, it seems to be the same thing over and over and that was only within a few hours of real gameplay, it's terribly glitchy and to be honest it really doesn't do it for me.

Huge let down on this game that looked so promising for the promotional videos and wildlands.
Another Tom Clancy that lost its soul like Division?
Loved the first there and the 2nd just didn’t hold much for me. Was good but felt lacking...,a, worried this would be the same(but intend to get it at some point anyway...then again, I still need to finish Anthems campaign....)

Another Tom Clancy that lost its soul like Division?
Loved the first there and the 2nd just didn’t hold much for me. Was good but felt lacking...,a, worried this would be the same(but intend to get it at some point anyway...then again, I still need to finish Anthems campaign....)
Yep, I felt exactly the same over Division, first one I was hooked on, second just didn't have the same impact unfortunately which again was a real shame.

Haven't got around to giving this a real second go and to be honest I probably never will. Unless a game really gets me from the start I lose interest very quickly.

I don't really get that much time to game anymore and prefer to play games that grab me, instead of ones I'm trying to like.

Yep, I felt exactly the same over Division, first one I was hooked on, second just didn't have the same impact unfortunately which again was a real shame.

Haven't got around to giving this a real second go and to be honest I probably never will. Unless a game really gets me from the start I lose interest very quickly.

I don't really get that much time to game anymore and prefer to play games that grab me, instead of ones I'm trying to like.
So it’s lost it’s soul too, like Division did?

Am sorry to hear it’s a disappointment. Few things worse when you’ve been looking forward to a game sequel. I think the on,y games that get better with each release are the GTA games and maybe Destiny(the latter due mostly to the mechanics - nher game is as fun and feels so great shooting the differant guns. Borderlands is close but the destiny guns just all have a varied feel, even two hand cannons could feel drastically differant tomuse dependkng on their rolls/stats. It’s fantastic AND the shootings/super movements feel great and is i’ll Always go back to it even with weak DLC releases cos it’s always fun)

That said am feeling the latest DLC for Destiny 2. It’s just not grabbing me the way it used too even last month before it came out, sadly, hence why I was looking for another game to play before the new season in Dec....seems breakpoint isn’t a good idea based on feedback(many people echo your sentiments)
I still don’t have Borderlands 3 yet actually...that could be a choice

DOnt know if it’l work for you Ben sometimes if I leave a game for 6months to a year or so - a good chunk of time basically - then dip back in, I can often get a feel for it second time round. Had a few games like that. God Of War, Borderlands, even Destiny.
So maybe leave it a bit and not try again down the line?

Last edited:
So it’s lost it’s soul too, like Division did?

Am sorry to hear it’s a disappointment. Few things worse when you’ve been looking forward to a game sequel. I think the on,y games that get better with each release are the GTA games and maybe Destiny(the latter due mostly to the mechanics - nher game is as fun and feels so great shooting the differant guns. Borderlands is close but the destiny guns just all have a varied feel, even two hand cannons could feel drastically differant tomuse dependkng on their rolls/stats. It’s fantastic AND the shootings/super movements feel great and is i’ll Always go back to it even with weak DLC releases cos it’s always fun)

That said am feeling the latest DLC for Destiny 2. It’s just not grabbing me the way it used too even last month before it came out, sadly, hence why I was looking for another game to play before the new season in Dec....seems breakpoint isn’t a good idea based on feedback(many people echo your sentiments)
I still don’t have Borderlands 3 yet actually...that could be a choice

DOnt know if it’l work for you Ben sometimes if I leave a game for 6months to a year or so - a good chunk of time basically - then dip back in, I can often get a feel for it second time round. Had a few games like that. God Of War, Borderlands, even Destiny.
So maybe leave it a bit and not try again down the line?
Still haven't picked borderlands up yet but it's definitely one on my list after recently playing the second one again.

I quite enjoyed the first destiny but again still haven't picked the second one up, my brother in law keeps banging onto me about picking it up since I got a PS4 as he is made on the game, probably next on my list I think once I finish spiderman, I'm quite engrossed in this at the moment :LOL:

Still haven't picked borderlands up yet but it's definitely one on my list after recently playing the second one again.

I quite enjoyed the first destiny but again still haven't picked the second one up, my brother in law keeps banging onto me about picking it up since I got a PS4 as he is made on the game, probably next on my list I think once I finish spiderman, I'm quite engrossed in this at the moment :LOL:
some great game choices there bud

Destiny is a bit overwhelming and VERY grindy but if you want a game that keeps giving and never ends ie cheaper than buying several one and done games(even if Spiderman was fantastic), Destiny is certainly for you.

Reactions: Robles
some great game choices there bud

Destiny is a bit overwhelming and VERY grindy but if you want a game that keeps giving and never ends ie cheaper than buying several one and done games(even if Spiderman was fantastic), Destiny is certainly for you.
Definitely think Destiny 2 will be next on my list :thumbs:

Is this the one to go for? @yeslek

Finally had a day to myself and played a solid 9.5 hours today! Man I love this game, it is sooooo badass. With the new XBOX Elite Series 2 controller it is soooo much better than the mouse and keyboard.
My current character...
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint2019-11-20-19-14-4.png