Multi Ghost Recon Breakpoint (2019)

Just bought a 4K monitor with HDR two weeks ago and I’m upgrading my EVGA GTX 1080ti to a EVGA RTX 2080 Tuesday. I’m definitely in for a real treat with this game and Star Wars: Fallen Order with these kind of graphics. I can smoke console graphics and then some with this setup any day of the week. :D

@AcIDc0r3 Lovely bit of kit:thumbs: and yeah with that, no console is gonna come close:spoil: But for me, the only computer ill spend this sort of money on for bits is my Mac for work and doubt id be able to spend the same again on a gaming set-up:oohyeah: As much as id want to:shipped: Saying that tho I do keep trying to talk my boy into getting a PC build :hilarious: But he seems to want to stick to his consoles for the time being :rofl:.

Which 4K did you go for?

@AcIDc0r3 Lovely bit of kit:thumbs: and yeah with that, no console is gonna come close:spoil: But for me, the only computer ill spend this sort of money on for bits is my Mac for work and doubt id be able to spend the same again on a gaming set-up:oohyeah: As much as id want to:shipped: Saying that tho I do keep trying to talk my boy into getting a PC build :hilarious: But he seems to want to stick to his consoles for the time being :rofl:.

Which 4K did you go for?
I bought the LG 32UK550-B. Wow! It was $100 less than it is now, I guess I bought it at just the right time. I used to have a Mac Mini Pro and in the end I only used it to browse social networks and so I decided to sell it and just do that on my iPhone instead. I also used to have an iPad Air but when they made the iPhone 7+ I stopped using it too and just gave it to my mother to use but here recently I've been kind of wanting another one. I might get a used or refurbished one off of Amazon just to see if I'd use one again.

It's the one on top with the Avengers wallpaper.
20190624_125841431_iOS.jpg

I bought the LG 32UK550-B. Wow! It was $100 less than it is now, I guess I bought it at just the right time. I used to have a Mac Mini Pro and in the end I only used it to browse social networks and so I decided to sell it and just do that on my iPhone instead. I also used to have an iPad Air but when they made the iPhone 7+ I stopped using it too and just gave it to my mother to use but here recently I've been kind of wanting another one. I might get a used or refurbished one off of Amazon just to see if I'd use one again.

It's the one on top with the Avengers wallpaper.
View attachment 435132
Very nice set-up and a great monitor:thumbs: Yeah the Monitor here is around the £420 mark so near enough the same price. Always handy to have an iPad lying around but do get what you mean about the lack of use once they started bringing up the + size phones :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I bought an EVGA RTX 2080 to get ready for this game and Jedi: Fallen Order which will let me max out setting for both games and take advantage of the new Ray Tracing technology.

I also bought a dual port advanced network card that lets me have Link Aggregation that will compliment the Link Aggregation on my Synolgy server and I plugged it in and turned on my computer and nothing happened. Me being a computer wiz, I troubleshoot everything and realize it killed my motherboard even though it has a dual bios but no it corrupted both.

Luckily my motherboard was still under warranty and so I had to RMA it. So...I’m on my laptop for now. Bummer :(