Ghostbusters 1 & 2 - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: June 11, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target
Price: $43.99 (Amazon) - $39.99 (Best Buy) - $47.79 (Target)

ghostbusters-steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dfoles
All this time I didn't realize that there is a listing for this on Amazon.ca for $26.99...Canadian!

I don't know if that was a mistake because that's a lot cheaper than anywhere else in the world.

Of course it says it's currently unavailable and they don't know if it will be back in stock.

I'm wondering if this is really a North American release looking at all of those subtitles and dubbed languages.
But it does say 5 discs and 4K down near the bottom.

Product details
  • Format: Blu-ray
  • Language: English
  • Subtitles: Hindi, Portuguese, French, German, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Norwegian, Indonesian, Thai, English, Danish, Spanish, Turkish, Japanese
  • Dubbed: Czech, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Hungarian, Thai, Spanish, Japanese
  • Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
  • Region: Region A/1
  • Aspect Ratio: 2.40:1
  • Number of discs: 5
  • ASIN: 6317782717

From the manufacturer
71673cc2-3d7b-459e-9fb0-01acfd03a155.__CR0,0,340,340_PT0_SX300_V1___.png

Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Ghostbusters
Celebrating the 35th anniversary of one of the most beloved franchises of all time: GHOSTBUSTERS! Limited edition Steelbook including the original two films with rare, long-requested special features for the fan that has to have it all!
•Limited edition 5-disc national Steelbook includes Ghostbusters(1984) & Ghostbusters II on 4K UHD + Blu-ray + new exclusive VAM disc

All this time I didn't realize that there is a listing for this on Amazon.ca for $26.99...Canadian!

Actually I realize now $26.99 probably wasn't the price of the SteelBook. That's just saying that the Blu-ray edition is $26.99 but most likely not a SteelBook.