Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £149.99
Notes: Ghostbusters (1984) - Ghostbusters II (1989) - Ghostbusters Afterlife (2021) 8 discs (3 x 4K UHD - 3 x Blu-ray - 2 x Bonus discs)

GB4k.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Anticipation is building for this one but seeing Amazon, HMV and Zavvi will have stock I am starting to doubt a decent quality statue or really limited nature.

Zavvi have this out end of this month and has anyone seen what it is yet? I did a pre order but im not getting something i not even seen, surely that date will change?

Zavvi have this out end of this month and has anyone seen what it is yet? I did a pre order but im not getting something i not even seen, surely that date will change?
You saw it wrong, is 2022, not this year, 2021.
Also, I don't believe they could release it this month, since now is the theatrical release.

Preordered it. Dont own the first 2 in 4K yet and been waiting to add them to the collection plus really enjoyed Afterlife. Price is a bit steeper than I'd like but it's a nice set overall and the 'Making Ghostbusters' book is a pleasant surprise

So where are the "what's the point of this?" posts since they plan on making a sequel?

Or is that just for steelbook sets? :LOL:

Reactions: Coolsambob
This set seems to come with an absoloute trunk load of new special features.

Some of those sound great.

Damnit. I'm going to have to keep my pre-order, aren't I?