Ghostbusters - Ultimate Collection (4K + Blu-ray Limited Edition Gift Set) [Canada]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 1, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon CA
Price: CAD $119.99

81+fPie4QpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I decided to grab a copy when it came back in stock at Best Buy a couple of days ago at $99 as well.

I received it today. I haven't unsealed it yet.

Now I just saw this article. Some sets have mixed up discs like 2 Ghostbusters 2 4K discs but no Ghostbusters 1 4K disc. Missing digital codes, missing sleeve for Ghostbusters Afterlife. I think that's all the anomalies so far. :ohno:

Last edited:
So I checked earlier today and saw that you could still order 30 copies at a time from Amazon Canada and the price was $159.99.

I just looked again and it's no longer available. :wow:

I wonder if it suddenly sold out to European buyers wanting the green lights or if maybe it was pulled due to some sets not having the proper discs. :dunno:

So I checked earlier today and saw that you could still order 30 copies at a time from Amazon Canada and the price was $159.99.

I just looked again and it's no longer available. :wow:

I wonder if it suddenly sold out to European buyers wanting the green lights or if maybe it was pulled due to some sets not having the proper discs. :dunno:
@Stygian
It's not sold out on Amazon Canada
Price has dropped to $119.99 but shipping is to Canada delivery address only

If you change delivery address to Canada it will show as available to order

Last edited:
Turns out I have a spare Canadian boxset, sealed, undamaged, in perfect condition, and will sell at cost, if anyone's interested. Shipping would be $30 to US and all of Europe.