Sideshow Collectibles Gipsy Danger (Pacific Rim) (Statue) [Sideshow Collectibles]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $400

400191_press03-001.jpg

May 2014
Limited Edition: 1500

Price: US $399.99

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

From award-winning filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro, Warner Bros. Pictures, and Legendary Pictures, the action-packed blockbuster film Pacific Rim is in theaters now! To combat the threat posed by legions of monstrous creatures known as Kaiju, the world has devised a special type of weapon: massive robots, called Jaegers. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to partner with the creators of Pacific Rim to present an impressive collection of Pacific Rim statues.

Gipsy Danger, The Steel Titan, is USA's mark 3 Jaeger, equipped for close quarters combat, and built to destroy any danger. Powered by a glowing nuclear heart, the Gipsy Danger Statue from Sideshow Collectibles was developed in partnership with Guillermo Del Toro, and is crafted with painstaking attention to detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon and dirtyoak
The potential for the figures in this one are pretty crazy. Wonder if they'll do the humans or the robots / monsters first.

from DelToroFilms.com:
NECA is doing toys and a ton of apparel / accessories. SIDESHOW is doing a couple of diorama statues and there are two downloadable games in progress. This plus the comics and book novelization and a few etc

Very good for an unbranded, non-sequel original property!!

Best

GDT

I had no idea that they were going to be THAT huge!!! EEK!

Well, I'm definitely getting them, but now where to put them? Slattern's going to be MASSIVE! I guarantee he'll cost $500+.

From the latest newsletter:
Edition Size Announcements From Pacific Rim!
Designed and Developed in partnership with director Guillermo del Toro, the Gipsy Danger Pacific Rim Statue has had an edition size set of 1500 pieces, and Striker Eureka Pacific Rim Statue will have just 1000 pieces produced worldwide!