Sideshow Collectibles Gipsy Danger (Pacific Rim) (Statue) [Sideshow Collectibles]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Purchase link: Sideshow
Price: $400

400191_press03-001.jpg

May 2014
Limited Edition: 1500

Price: US $399.99

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

From award-winning filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro, Warner Bros. Pictures, and Legendary Pictures, the action-packed blockbuster film Pacific Rim is in theaters now! To combat the threat posed by legions of monstrous creatures known as Kaiju, the world has devised a special type of weapon: massive robots, called Jaegers. Sideshow Collectibles is proud to partner with the creators of Pacific Rim to present an impressive collection of Pacific Rim statues.

Gipsy Danger, The Steel Titan, is USA's mark 3 Jaeger, equipped for close quarters combat, and built to destroy any danger. Powered by a glowing nuclear heart, the Gipsy Danger Statue from Sideshow Collectibles was developed in partnership with Guillermo Del Toro, and is crafted with painstaking attention to detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tridon and dirtyoak
Nope, never did. It vanished off the face of the earth. A few other large items went missing, too, so my wife and I are thinking that someone stole from our storage locker before we made our big cross-country move a few years back. :dunno:(n)

That sucks, man. It's back in stock, though I doubt somehow you'll want to spend another $400 + shipping + customs.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon