[GIVE-AWAY] 2000 Post's and counting -CLOSED

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Dear Ninjas and Ninjerettes, I just did my 2000th post in this great community. So it's time to give something back!

-> If you here only for the Give-away and don't want to read some feelings skip to the next fat text <-

Back than I registered just to search for something, didn't thought I would stay since I not use any social media. I was hooked by the people and content here, stayed and only read, didn't talk to you guys since my english is not the best. After some PM's with ninjas I was coming out of the closet, talking to you since than and I don't want to miss it ever again.

In a ****** up world or at least a ****** up society theres a lot missing on a personal level. Over here I received so much love from the very first post. People from the other end of the world going way beyond for you to help you out with stuff. Great talks happening. It's awesome and I'm feeling a little bit home here, resting my mind after a stressful day :)

Special thanks:

- @harry : You was showing me love since my very first post, I felt integrated by you and you was probably a main reason why I kept on here and discovered everything else. Thank you buddy, you're a true ninja and an awesome friend :thumbs:

- @Hatori & @TobinFrost : Nearly the same like Harry, we had great talks all together, you helped me out a lot with questions on this and that. Your company is much appreciated. Thank you both so much :thumbs:

- @mlmaier84 : Buddy, I can't even describe in words how much I like our talks and how much I like you as a person I don't even know. I could write a novel here but I just say, thank you buddy from the bottom of my heart :drool: (ps. PM incoming soon :oops:)

- @Naughtius Maximus : David, it really bothers me that you going through such a difficult time. I hope everything will lighten up for you soon and that you can look forward again to positive things. Keep your head up buddy. I miss you here :dunno:

- @SteelCollz @Akina @hal9000b @claudius181991 @smatoni : My germans :emb: Guys, I love that you all being here and our group chat ******* rocks! Enough said. PROST!

- @Wreck : The main man. Lord Print. Saint Steel. Thank you for creating our world :smuggrin: I enjoy our talks now and then very much. Thanks for all advices and help. Don't forget to hit the pause button from time to time:oohyeah:

- @Apollon : The last weeks we did some great talking I really enjoy. I love the moments when you let the MOD-mode off and going nuts :LOL: :thumbs:

- @bloodsnake007 : VATOS LOCOS FOREVER carnal :notworthy: You're an awesome human being and ninja. Thanks for everything Mr Sugar Daddy Pimp with a pocket puss :naughty::LOL: You ******* rock blood
taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif

- @Actarus @luke98 : I add you together because the most talk we did was in the "one" thread. You both are amazing ninjas. Actarus, you're love for the books is incredible, keep that fire alive. Luke, *gif inserted what explains my feelings towards you* :smuggrin:

and special thanks to every ninja here who I missed out, who helped me out, who makes this community a place of fun and enjoyment. You're all awesome :notworthy: :thumbs: :drool:

also a special thanks to the whole HDN staff for making this a great place
@apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Drum18 @tridon @mllNY @Sigill @AcIDc0r3 @PunkNinja @Noodles

GIVE-AWAY :

I don't own any doubles to give away and I keep the few ones for Ninja Week so my price for this Give-Away is a Gift Card worth 25 USD for Amazon (your country) or Zavvi that brings you a Steelbook you need or some Dog Food, amazon sells everything these days. You decide!

BUT, theres some rules :naughty::naughty::naughty:

PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTER:

FIRST AND IMPORTANT RULE:

YOU CAN'T ENTER FOR YOURSELF !!!!

How do you win?

1. Thank this thread

2. Post and tag a ninja who do you think should win the Gift card. You can add a message why you choose him but not necessary.

3. I will choose with random.org from the post numbers the winner. The ninja who is tagged in the winner-post will win the Gift Card!

4. How you can enter for yourself? Make sure a ninja likes you enough to give his tag to you :p

5. Give-Away will closed on November 30th, random time.

This community got so much brotherly love it will be easy for you to be in the Give-away ;)

Have fun and HDN ******* ROCKS *franky voice*

You_there_Yes_you_Youre_awesome_9buz.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @dan8885 for being who you are as a person, I got to know you through the other thread and such a wise Ninja you are, caring, helpful, wise and not scared of putting everything on the table to help out, its always great to come here to see your posts to feel the great energy you bring to our Home HDN. So much more I could say...

@luke98 buddy, friend !!!! I got to know you in the FA thread and we share our love for them and you made me laugh more than I can count. You have a great spirit, and I thank you dearly for doing the other Thread which got me to know Amazing people on a personal level on here, it's all because of you mate but first it's you, we need you on HDN ! ThankYou for all the Tags, always nice to be thought of..

@rj531 fellow Ninja, we come across on the thread on the forum you are always friendly and can see that you have a kind spirit, also thanks for the Tags

@harry my lightning Tag buddy for FA threads :rofl: and for all the other tags you always remember me which is much appreciated, always great to come across your post and you always say something for a reason. You are a part of what HDN is, you are what makes us a ''community, a family...''

@Apollon Thank you for the great advices when I had lost the purpose of what HDN was, thank you for your Patience, your understanding, for being such a great Person, I have much respect for you.

@chunk what can I say, I met you first when I won your give away on last Ninja Week but got to know you very well, I think you are one of the only one I know the most, that we have shared beyond what I thought I would on here(with a couple of more ninjas from the other thread), I always our so very long Chats and you have a beautiful Soul, there's nothing I would be scared of telling you... like some few others I consider you a True friend and it sounds repetitive but you are what makes HDN ''a family'', much Love and big hugs xox

@Flloydo My friend we got to know each other from the other thread and I appreciate all that you shared with me, I was worried to have shared too much on the other thread but you made me feel like it was ok and I also enjoy out chats, even if I take a while to respond, you are always there kind person you are, you deserve some peace of mind, and so much great stuff that the Universe can Give you. Also Thanks for the Tags ;)

@Collector03601 Thanks for your Hard work to help Karel(@carllenc ) to bring us those Amazing Group Buys. Not Many know how much you do to make those Group Buys Happen, Without you I don't think Karel would be able to keep up. We've talked many times, always caring and helpful, patient you are a great Ninja ! a Great Person ! There so much more I could say here again, but I do appreciate you making the little FAC gems possible for us...to keep the GB going by your support you are such a reason why we have a strong sense of community...I have great respect for you, you have always been so nice and kind to me :notworthy: ...and Karel as well :notworthy: ...2 great Man that brings us the nicest releases to have from the collecting world...the film arena Collection releases :drool:

To all others that I did not mention, you know who you are if we have talked and shared and if we tag each others, know that I didn't forget you...

Thank you for HDN which is a home to come to, a place where we discover things that makes us feel like its Christmas more than once a year and to exchange with the other members that are very Kind and makes this place like it is a family ! The Essence of the Challenge Coin #03 :notworthy:

Without this home, I would not get those moments of joy though movies and the love for our collectibles...this home made me fall in Love with Movie even more than I was, for that I give a big Thanks to everyone that makes the well go round.

Thanks for those who understand at times that English is not my first language and do remember to take it into consideration when I post something which isn't clear and defend me and avoid issues to come out because my words get lost in translation...

I just saw the Documentary on Amy Winehouse, someone who just wanted to sing Jazz and express herself though her music who got taken advantaged by so many people to the point she could not deal with reality, so sad, such a great Artist, a TRUE JAZZ Singer in the same Caliber as Ella, Sara, Billy and so many of the great ones, a Brilliant Artist, an old kind Soul, someone that lost her way, it really makes me sad at how people can have a hard life, it reminds me to be thankful and grateful to be alive.

Actarus :notworthy:

Sorry for the delay. I was unexpected drunk yesterday :oohyeah: and today I'm dying of a killer hangover :pain:

Im over my phone so this is not a fancy post. Just the winner. Random.org's choice is the Number 15

The awesome Kunoichi who's tagged in post 15 is @chunk :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Congrats :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Truly deserved :drool::drool::drool:

I will contact you tomorrow to ask what, Amazon/zavvi, you prefer and shoot you the gift card :)

Thanks to all for participating and showing love to your fellows :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Sorry for the delay. I was unexpected drunk yesterday :oohyeah: and today I'm dying of a killer hangover :pain:

Im over my phone so this is not a fancy post. Just the winner. Random.org's choice is the Number 15

The awesome ninja who's tagged in post 15 is @chunk :woot::woot::woot::woot:

I will contact you tomorrow to ask what, Amazon/zavvi, you prefer and shoot you the gift card :)

Thanks to all for participating and showing love to your fellows :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
AWESOME! :woot: congrats @chunk! :thumbs:
1442866572-tumblr-n62v5o3n3y1s06ateo1-500.gif

:D

And Thank You @dan8885 for the opportunity! GREAT Give-Away Carna! :notworthy: :cool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and dan8885

The awesome Kunoichi who's tagged in post 15 is @chunk :woot::woot::woot::woot:

No way:OMG::OMG::OMG: that's awesome:oohyeah::oohyeah::joy: Thank you so much @dan8885 :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool: great giveaway, and brilliant question;) and thank you @harry my best buddy for nominating me:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::drool: :cigar:
AWESOME! :woot: congrats @chunk! :thumbs:
1442866572-tumblr-n62v5o3n3y1s06ateo1-500.gif

:D

And Thank You @dan8885 for the opportunity! GREAT Give-Away Carna! :notworthy: :cool:

Thanks @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: that gif is my most embarrassing moment back when I was a kid:emb::bag::LOL: