[GIVE-AWAY] Hamill82 Birthday Prize

Hamill82

Oct 24, 2014
Finland
To celebrate my upcoming birthday on saturday march 5th and my 1000th post, I'll give a chance to own a copy of this awesome FAC Ex_Machina.
This is for those members who always wanted to own it, but never were able to get one. I wanna help someone to get it now. So jump in. I'll choose the winner on my birthday on saturday, with old fashioned way, draw a name from a hat.

Just thank this thread and you're in (only those qualify for raffle who thanks, helpful post and informative doesn't count). Good luck and may the force be with you :thumbs:

Free shipping worldwide

Last edited:
Free-thank-you-gif-animations.gif

and happy birthday mate

Reactions: Hamill82
Snap i am also celebrating my birthday on the same day, 40 this year. Amazing collection you got. Happy Birthday on the 5th and congrats on your 1000th post. Thanks for the giveaway.
Please don't choose me because I have already got this and I want another ninja to win this.

Last edited:
Wow, that is an insanely generous and awesome giveaway!! I won't be joining as I own this one already, but i think it's one of the best FAC releases so far. I wish all who join the best of luck!

And @Hamill82; congrats on the 1000th post man, and already a happy birthday!!

(PS: Elektra giveaway for you 2000nd post? Just an idea... :D)

Joking ofcourse ;):LOL:

Happy birthday my young padawan and congratulations on your 1000th! That is a sweet sweet giveaway and very generous of you, thank you!

May the force be with you... always...:cigar:

Last edited: