(Give-Away) zesty birthday bumper box giveaway [WINNER CHOSEN]

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
OK ninja's it's that time of year again that I give something away :D

It's not my birthday till 10th August

Right, so I have kind of a stockpile of stuff building up in the spare room and the missus, quite rightfully, is giving me grief about it so here's your chance to have some of it.

Up for grabs are the folowing custom slipboxes made by me:

LOTR Fellowship of the Ring
LOTR The Two Towers
LOTR Return of the King
Batman Begins
The Dark knight
The Dark knight Rises
Magnificent Seven
Fantastic Beasts
Beauty and the Beast
King Kong (Jackson)

So this is an all or nothing give-away one winner will win all of the above so please bear in mind that the postage will not be cheap and the winner will be asked to pay postage.

So to the rules, very simple just THANK this thread (this is where the runners will come from) and tag someone in the reply that you think may want to win the prize.

Give-away will run up to around the 10th August or the closest time after that I am sober anyway.

OK think that's it fhave fun Ninja's

Neil

Runners

And the winner is @pioneer

birthday winner.PNG

Last edited:
Advance Happy Birthday to the Master of Custom Slips, @zesty aka Neil! You even have the same birthday as my Mom. Thank you for sharing your creations with us! Cheers! I'd like to tag @AlienKing

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Happy Early Birthday!! And thanks for the Giveaway!!

@bloodsnake007 would love these slips
Incredible BDAY Give-Away @zesty! :woot: Thanks for the opportunity to win these amazing custom creations! :hungry: :notworthy:

I'll tag back my Ninja Bro @ocielz because if he wins or I win, we can split the fullslips and shipping costs! :hilarious: :wacky:

And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY Neil! :thumbs:
Ninja Birthday_1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: ocielz and zesty