[Giveaway] Digital Copies - First come first serve

kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
I have a total of 8 digital copy codes to give away, 7 for UK members, 1 for a lucky Canadian member. This is the result of ordering steelbooks from the UK and Canada that contain Ultraviolet digital copies that I cannot use in the U.S.A. If you want one, all you have to do is be the first to reply for a specific title from the selection below, and be a resident of the appropriate country. If you are the second to respond for a specific title, sorry, I do not have multiple codes per movie. Limit one code per person. I genuinely want these to be put to good use, so please only respond if you truly want one.

United Kingdom Titles:
300 - Claimed by KD Scorp
The Conjuring - Claimed by Ronnie3067
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - Claimed by Towser
Gravity - Claimed by bigrob
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition) - Claimed by whysoserious?
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition) - Claimed by demon666

Canadian Title:
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Claimed by Nyrvana

Thank you and Good luck!

Last edited:
I have a total of 8 digital copy codes to give away, 7 for UK members, 1 for a lucky Canadian member. This is the result of ordering steelbooks from the UK and Canada that contain Ultraviolet digital copies that I cannot use in the U.S.A. If you want one, all you have to do is be the first to reply for a specific title from the selection below, and be a resident of the appropriate country. If you are the second to respond for a specific title, sorry, I do not have multiple codes per movie. I genuinely want these to be put to good use, so please only respond if you truly want one.

United Kingdom Titles:
The Conjuring
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
Gravity
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Extended Edition)

Canadian Title:
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Thank you and Good luck!

Could I have ET please? Thanks for offering them to us it is greatly appreciated :thumbs:

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: kbr1656
can i have The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition) please ?
this a very nice offer by u , there are some generous people on this forum.

Reactions: kbr1656
If the hunger games is still available could I have that please?

Absolutely. As long as you know it's the second one, Catching Fire. And you must live in the UK, or the code won't work.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

If the hunger games is still available could I have that please?

PM sent. You were the last one. Giveaway concluded! Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Absolutely. As long as you know it's the second one, Catching Fire. And you must live in the UK, or the code won't work.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

PM sent. You were the last one. Giveaway concluded! Thanks everyone!

Thank you very much sir :D