[giveaway] disney rewards codes & zombie land uv code

Jan 4, 2014
Berea,ohio
I have 3 disney rewards codes for the U.K. & 2 Disney rewards codes for Germany. Living in the U.S. I cannot use them so to anyone interested let me know. This will give you points towards movies and merchandise and if you link your disney rewards account with your Ultraviolet account you will have access to the movie as well. I don't know which codes go to which movies as the papers have no indication of what movie they are codes for.

The U.K. Codes should be:
Cars (gone)
Incredibles(gone)
Wreck it Ralph(gone)

The German codes should be:
Finding nemo
John carter

Also have a UV code for:
zombie land U.K. (code date is expired but I have never had a problem using an expired code)
Pm me and I will send you the codes​

Last edited:
I have 3 disney rewards codes for the U.K. & 2 Disney rewards codes for Germany. Living in the U.S. I cannot use them so to anyone interested let me know. This will give you points towards movies and merchandise and if you link your disney rewards account with your Ultraviolet account you will have access to the movie as well. I don't know which codes go to which movies as the papers have no indication of what movie they are codes for.

The U.K. Codes should be:
Cars
Incredibles
Wreck it Ralph

The German codes should be:
Finding nemo
John carter

Also have a UV code for:
zombie land U.K. (code date is expired but I have never had a problem using an expired code)
Pm me and I will send you the codes​
PM sent!