[GIVEAWAY ENDED] Andy's 'oh sh!t' Nightcrawler Nova Giveaway!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Winners have been announced on post number #71

Hello girls, boys and @Apollon !

Got the Ninja Week withdrawal symptons?! Well look no further, here are a couple of items oh beloved staff member 'forgot' about *roll eyes* :p

HOST / Donated by:
@Naughtius Maximus / @apsmith21 / Novamedia

When will this end?:
20th March @ 20:00 GMT

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES: (2x winners in total. 1x Full Slip or 1x Lenti)

IMAG4922.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: 1) Like Andy and the rest of us, as we've got older (and busier :p) we can sometimes forget things... tell me whats the worst (or everyday) thing you've forgotten and if it had any consequences for it!
2) State which steel you'd like to win!

Example: I forgot my daughters birthdate when asked by the Doctor. I felt my whole face turning a beetroot colour out of embarrassment!
2) please!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
1) a couple of months ago I walked to a friends house for the first time and on my way back I stupidly forgot the way back home :facepalm: Luckily I found the main path back.

2) would love to win the lenticular slip.

Thanks for another great giveaway :)

Last edited:
1) A few months back I managed to get all the way to work without realising I'd forgotten to pick up my shoulder bag containing (amongst other things) the Mac that I use for all my work!
Of course I was already running late that day... so by the time I'd got to work, realised I forgot it, headed back home then got back to work again I was a good hour late! Whoops.

2) I would be extremely happy with either! - But if I have to choose then Lenticular please.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @Naughtius Maximus @apsmith21 :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21
1. Oh man, what haven't I forgotten. Probably the worst was a work meeting that I completely spaced on and walked into work without a worry.

1. The lenticular please, thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks @Naughtius Maximus & @apsmith21 doe the giveaway!

A while ago I was off work with a slipped disc and was prescribed a whole host of funky pills after surgery. 1 day I forgot to pick up my kids from school and got a phone call an hour later to ask what was wrong (I still feel guilty abe ashame if it!). I left to get them, got 2 roads down and realised I wasn't wearing shoes! That was not a great day! Don't even ask how I managed that!

I would live to win the fullslip please!

@Naughtius Maximus AWESOME! :woot: Just when I was missing Ninja Week, here I find this awesome thread! :cool: Sounds like @apsmith21 must be suffering from C.R.S :OMG: :confused: (Can't Remember Sh*t) :D!

What have I forgotten and faced some awful consequences?! Sometime last year in April I was suppose to pick up Alyssa from the Doctors Office! I dropped her off that morning and had to return within the hour or so, (and mind you, I forgot my fu**ing cell phone at home :banghead:)... let's just say when I finally got home she was already there waiting with a "I'm gonna murder you" expression! :ohno: Till this day she reminds me once in a while, "Now don't forget to pick me up again!" :squint: :shy: :emb: :wacky:

I'll be happy with the Fullslip, but I would mind the Lenti :thumbs: I'm not picky ;) Thanks for the Give-Away Ninjas!

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Never seen this so here we go

1) I forgot rock salt was corrosive to metal (which airplanes are made of) and i put a tonne of it down over certain areas of the airport. nearly shut the damn place down whilst they tided up (i'm not telling porkys either!)

2) i'll got for the lenti please

Thanks for the giveaway :)
Some years ago in Costa Rica I booked a flight to Cuba. Since I arrived in CR only 3 or 4 days before I booked the wrong day because of the time difference lol
In the end everything worked out because an employee from the airport called at my guest families home. Amazing service :)

Like @zesty I am easy and either one is just great!

Reactions: zesty
Thanks for the giveaway

1. Some years ago, i went to the bank to withdraw some money. I had it on an envelope and when i park the car, i had some staff to carry, and i put the envelope on top of the car, to get the staff. So i carry the staff and forgot the envelope. When i went home to leave my staff, i realise that i forgot the envelope and i run soooo fast hehe, and went to my car and thank god the envelope was there

2. I will go with the lenti version please

Thanks for the give away.

Last year a friend and I went into town on the way to a Leicester City game, we did the usual thing by stopping of at the bookies to place our football bets. As I was I was browsing the betting slip I noticed Leicester wasn't on the slip, I asked my friend if he could see them and he also said no. So I got on my phone and checked the fixtures only to find out they weren't even playing that Saturday.
So you could say that day I totally lost my mind lol.

I'd like to win the Lenti slip please.

Thanks for the great giveaway! I completely forgot my parents 25th anniversary. Only remembered a week later when I was sat in their lounge wondering what all the flowers were about. Still a touchy subject.

Either edition would be great thanks for the amazing giveaway!!

1) Forgot a close friend's birthday even though we met up that very day. :bag: But it worked out well in the end, so no harm done - luckily. :thumbs:
2) Would love to win the Full Slip version, thank you! :notworthy: