[Giveaway] Loot!!!

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
If you've been keeping up with my posting you'll know that I have been doing unboxing's of Lootcrate's boxes for the month of April, May, and June

So how do you get this prize set. Well it is quite simple, do 2 steps!
1. Thank this post.
2. Shout out below what your favorite item from the May and the June boxes

So now unfortunately April's loot has been a bit picked over as well as one item from June, the Bioshock key blank. However I have thrown in extra's from April into the May and June boxes.

There will be two winners

You can mention if you want to be entered for one month or both months, however you can only win one box

May Prize
Hulk Q-Fig – QMx

First up is a Hulk Q-Fig from Quantum Mechanix, a fairly detailed PVC statue of everybody’s favorite green monster. HULK Smash!

Infinity Gauntlet Oven Mitt (ICUP, Inc)

While I can’t guarantee you can take over the universe with this glove, I can say you will never end up burning your hand when taking food out of the oven.

Dragon Ball Z Shenron Plush Key-chain

For LOOTCRATE’s first-ever Dragon Ball Z item, they went all out with this plush key-chain. Featuring Shenron circling a Dragon Ball, there’s really some really nice stitching on this key-chain.

Warcraft T-Shirt (Legendary)

Featuring a silhouette design showcasing both the Horde and Alliance, this shirt will get you ready for the upcoming movie whichever side you swear your allegiance to.

LOOTPIN

From April Loot

UNCHARTED Poster

A nifty little poster from the Uncharted franchise.

June Prize

The Matrix Puzzle (Cardinal Games)

Fitting a 300 piece puzzle into the LOOTCRATE is the best way to test your mind. Featuring brand new artwork just for this crate!

Terminator 2 Metal Print (Loot Crate Lab)

Commemorating the 25th anniversary of this groundbreaking film, this keepsake is the perfect size to fit on a bookshelf or on a wall to showcase your love of one of the greatest sci-fi franchises ever. This metal print is cut in the shape of the Terminator head.

RoboCop T-Shirt (Grey Matter Art)

From OCP comes their newest weapon against crime, RoboCop! Featuring limited edition artwork from Grey Matter Art, I can’t even express the badassness of this shirt featuring RoboCop in the front of the ED209, Officer Lewis, and a whole mess of bodies in the background. I know it’s going to be used by others, but I just don’t care. I’d buy that for a dollar!

Fallout 4 Power Armor Dorbz (Funko)

A very detailed addition to your Dorbz collection, the Armor Power Dorbz from Fallout 4 will give the true Fallout fans protection from the harsh desolate landscape!

LOOTCRATE June pin – Fallout 4 inspired bomb

From April Loot

VIKINGS Drinking Horn

If you are a fan of the History Channel’s VIKINGS show, you’ll want to express your mirth while watching the show with your favorite brew — and now you can with a drinking horn that also includes a strap so you can hang it around your neck without any spillage.

Giveaway details:
Hosted by: mllNY
Donated by: Lootcrate
Eligibility: All members
Shipping: Winner pays shipping
Duration: 1 weekish; winner will be chosen on approximately 7/11

HAPPY ENTERING

:OMG: I NEEED that Matrix puzzle @mllNY My life will be incomplete without it :(

1. Done
2. May - DBZ key-chain
June - MATRIX puzzle of course :D

You can enter me for both, however I only want to win Matrix :)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
That Hulk figure is my fave item so I'd prefer the May box but the June one isn't too shabby so put me down for both :)

Thanks for the giveaway.

For clarification:

You can enter to win either, so put your preference first. So please specify if you are entering for each box and your preference.

As in if I pick you, but you had May first you will win the May loot and will be ineligible for the June loot.

@Alienkidmj12 @kbr1656 @YellowCake

Reactions: YellowCake
I dig the Hulk figure from May as well as the Infinity Gauntlet oven mitt (super kitschy, it's too funny). For June, I think that Power Armor collectible is pretty sweet. Put me down for both! May would be my preference.

Thanks for the giveaway!

@mllNY The Infinity Gauntlet oven mitt is awesome! :woot: :D, I'd used it to grill! :p

Thanks for the awesome Give-Away, YOU ROCK! :notworthy: :cool:

And I'm entering for both :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway mIINY, very generous.

I'm entering for both.

My favorite in May is the Infinity Gauntlet Oven Glove.

My favorite in June is the Matrix Puzzle.

My preference if I'm lucky enough is June.

Thanks Again ☺

Thanks for the giveaway :D
Think I've got to go with my first instinct which is the Terminator print and for that reason the June box ;)

Sorry for the delay everyone! SDCC is killer and I hope you see some of my photos that I'll be posting soon.

So the entrants!
1.JPG

So the winners!
May
2.JPG

congrats @JCC

June
3.JPG

congrats @AlienKing

winners pm me your addresses and I will get you shipping costs