[GIVEAWAY] Star Trek - Spock's Uniform

Mar 7, 2012
Cascais , Portugal
And here it is another M&J's Giveaway!!;)

PRIZE:
Star Trek (2009) - Spock's Uniform Blu-ray Edition
Photos: Star Trek

SDC15194.jpg

- The giveaway is open to all members, mods, admin.
- Shipping worldwide cover by us.
- The Blu-ray is not included.
- Winner will be announce at the end of June

To enter the giveaway you only need to tell us your favorite Star Trek movie or/and TV Serie.:cool:
Also you can thank the OP.;)

Members in:
:drool:

And the winner is:
:naughty:

Good luck everyone,
Monica & Joao

Last edited:
Thanks as always for the awesome giveaway. It has to be The Original Series.

The episode 'Arena' with The Gorn is fantastic! Plus Shatner, Nimoy and Takei are the best.

I think the best Star Trek is The Original TV Series, mainly because it was ground breaking at the time, and frankly without it, there'd be nothing else following it.

Great give away...cool looking uniform :thumbs:

Thanks so much M & J :scat:

Wow. Sweet giveaway!

My favorite Star Trek movie has to be the one from JJ Abrams 2009.

But I did enjoy Nemesis as well because Data was my fav character from ST: TNG

Thanks again! Fingers crossed!

That's a tough onem but I'd say my favorite is Star Trek - Into Darkness.

Obrigado pelo give away!

Im probably in the minority but I was never a huge fan of the original TV show, its iconic and obviously paved the way for many other shows and films over the years but I didnt really become a fan until TNG, I loved that and it was a show i rarely missed when it was on the TV, I didnt get into the other shows though, I wasnt a fan of voyager or deep space nine and I dont think Ive seen a single episode of 'Enterprise'

The TNG films were enjoyable but the JJ Abrams films have been very good, so Id say my favourite was the Abrams 'Star Trek' from 2009, although 'into darkness' comes a very close second

another fantastic creation M&J :thumbs:

TNG followed by TOS. Big fan of those. I never gave the others a chance. Didn't care for any previews or clips that I saw. Nice giveaway. :)

Out of the older films I've always liked Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

But overall I really like the Star Trek (2009) version.

In terms of the TV shows there is only one winner, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It has so many different and diverse characters and the best and funniest episodes involved the Ferengi.