[Giveaway]Zavvi Horror Steelbooks & HDN Halloween Fest 3 info! [Concluded-winner chosen]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ZAVVI-HORROR-GIVEAWAY.png

animated-blood-image-0009.gif

HELLO CREEPY NINJAS!

animated-blood-image-0009.gif

HDN is excited to bring you a 5 horror Steelbook giveaway, courtesy of http://www.zavvi.com just in time to celebrate Halloween Fest 3 with us! Please check out all of their horror deals, releases and sales here

Join us all month including Oct 24-31 when our Halloween Fest tradition returns at HDN. You'll see more content, reviews, giveaways by our witches brew of writers and editors all month on the https://www.hidefninja.com front page and forum. Be sure to "watch forum" here, and see when new horror content and contests are posted! Thanks in advance for supporting their work and our event!

To enter this Zavvi giveaway, just reply to this thread and
post a pic of your favorite horror movie villain! Winner selected after Oct 31.

:ninja: Good luck ninjas & thanks for supporting the hidefninja.com community! :ninja:

halloweenfest728.jpg
halloween-watch-party-728.jpg
ns-728-rd.jpg challengecoin-728.jpg

Last edited:
My favourite horror villain has to be Jason Voorhees Here's a picture of me with c j graham and yes my face is covered by an emoji

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 182
Thanks for a terrific (or horrific) giveaway!

So many great horror movie villains already mentioned, so I thought I'd offer...

salma.gif

Santanico Pandemonium - what a way to go.

Hayek recalls how she landed the role in a chat with Yahoo:

They were casting strippers for Four Rooms (I was not a part of that), and the day of the shoot, in the morning, Robert [Rodriguez] called me and said, ‘Can you please come and be the stripper? We won’t see your face.’ He goes, ‘Just put a bathing suit on. Put a bathing suit on and we won’t see your face.’ So I did it. And from that dance, Quentin saw it and wrote me the part in From Dusk Till Dawn… where of course he makes me dance only for him.

Hayek continued, revealing how Tarantino got her to do the scene:

Quentin told me, ‘Oh by the way you’re dancing with a snake.’ And I said, ‘I can’t do that. It’s my greatest fear.’ And he said, ‘Well Madonna will do it. I already talked to her and she’s willing to dance with the snake.’ I had to overcome my greatest fear. I had to go on trace to do this. And it was improvised. There was no choreographer, nothing.

Jeepers creepers, where’d ya get those creepers?
Jeepers creepers, where’d ya get those eyes?

Attachments

• 952797EE-B638-4A98-ABDD-8E7F0AFFB2A7.jpeg
    952797EE-B638-4A98-ABDD-8E7F0AFFB2A7.jpeg
    443.8 KB · Views: 115