[Giveaway]Zavvi Horror Steelbooks & HDN Halloween Fest 3 info! [Concluded-winner chosen]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ZAVVI-HORROR-GIVEAWAY.png

animated-blood-image-0009.gif

HELLO CREEPY NINJAS!

animated-blood-image-0009.gif

HDN is excited to bring you a 5 horror Steelbook giveaway, courtesy of http://www.zavvi.com just in time to celebrate Halloween Fest 3 with us! Please check out all of their horror deals, releases and sales here

Join us all month including Oct 24-31 when our Halloween Fest tradition returns at HDN. You'll see more content, reviews, giveaways by our witches brew of writers and editors all month on the https://www.hidefninja.com front page and forum. Be sure to "watch forum" here, and see when new horror content and contests are posted! Thanks in advance for supporting their work and our event!

To enter this Zavvi giveaway, just reply to this thread and
post a pic of your favorite horror movie villain! Winner selected after Oct 31.

:ninja: Good luck ninjas & thanks for supporting the hidefninja.com community! :ninja:

halloweenfest728.jpg
halloween-watch-party-728.jpg
ns-728-rd.jpg challengecoin-728.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the amazing giveaway. It would have to be this chap for me. This is the one that had the most impact on me as a youth, and Hellraiser II was the first horror movie I ever watched. Yikes! :wow:

0-Pinhead-Feature.jpg

Was going to put a picture of the Necromonicon as I loved those films but I guess at the time, one that freaked me out a little as I watched it when I was very young would be this guy. Love the classics too with Pinhead and Freddy being right up there.

Edit: Thanks for this giveaway... I'm now going to have to re watch Candyman for nostalgia's sake and I've just seen there was a second and third film that I expect to ruin everything!!

candyman-guts.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
This giveaway is most 'Killer Diller'! 5 Steels is a hefty haul. Thanks to Zavvi for offering these up!!

Naturally this is the first thing I think of......

JAWSSLIPBACK.jpg

JAWS is typically listed as a Horror movie. I do realize some see it more as an Action/Adventure film with a Great White Shark, so to satisfy that requirement, I give you 1A.......
frankenstein2.jpg

Best of luck to everyone!!!