Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu Exclusive BluPack #004) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 02-17-20

Space Cadet

| Barely Human |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
I don't see why not. If Alita can have 20 of them and so can every single Marvel in existance known to man, then why can't Gladiator. A film far superior to all of these put together, except (probably) in no. of fanboys.
EB release schedule is so slow (and that is ok) that they should (IMO) release stuff that is not already out on myriad releases. Make their releases really count ! Putting out another Gladiator is easy way out ...

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k

DMD4k

#QuoteMaster
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Ok, in that sense, then yeah... but still. Out of all their newly announced titles, there's none unique to them, except for the Mummy book of the living and Oblivion, which is no longer?

Space Cadet

| Barely Human |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Ok, in that sense, then yeah... but still. Out of all their newly announced titles, there's none unique to them, except for the Mummy book of the living and Oblivion, which is no longer?
No but(t)s man ... :naughty::D:thumbs: So many movies waiting to get their first premium, or blu-ray release at all ... you know I'm right.:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
Adding this the list alongside Hot Fuzz and Worlds End but not fussed if it sells out.
Still not won over by this retailer if am honest

Dec 22, 2011
Mom's Basement
Gladiator has been regurgitated ad infinitum in the steelbook and digibook/digipack arena. EBlu should have turned its attention to a different film.

Aug 25, 2013
UK
I don't have any Gladiator steels, reason being they all suck or cost way too much on the secondary market. I fully welcome this if they release steel only like previous ones