Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #004) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: February 17, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on December 5 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99

05a6a5fc-c8c9-4d7a-8bae-37172805d097.png

gladiator_box_1024x1024.png
gladiator_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: McClane 80
I don't see why not. If Alita can have 20 of them and so can every single Marvel in existance known to man, then why can't Gladiator. A film far superior to all of these put together, except (probably) in no. of fanboys.

EB release schedule is so slow (and that is ok) that they should (IMO) release stuff that is not already out on myriad releases. Make their releases really count ! Putting out another Gladiator is easy way out ...

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Ok, in that sense, then yeah... but still. Out of all their newly announced titles, there's none unique to them, except for the Mummy book of the living and Oblivion, which is no longer?

Ok, in that sense, then yeah... but still. Out of all their newly announced titles, there's none unique to them, except for the Mummy book of the living and Oblivion, which is no longer?

No but(t)s man ... :naughty::D:thumbs: So many movies waiting to get their first premium, or blu-ray release at all ... you know I'm right.:rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
I don't have any Gladiator steels, reason being they all suck or cost way too much on the secondary market. I fully welcome this if they release steel only like previous ones