Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #004) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: February 17, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on December 5 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99

05a6a5fc-c8c9-4d7a-8bae-37172805d097.png

gladiator_box_1024x1024.png
gladiator_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: McClane 80
Yeah that's no good. I haven't personally dealt with replacements from them but know "a guy" that went through several returns without a problem other than the reason for the replacement in the first place lol.
Good luck.
I'll keep my fingers crossed then - it's a shame as I really like the look and feel of the slipcover!

Most fans will have already bought the steelbook included here previously released in April 2018 . . . left pondering on why the most recent steelbook which clearly has a similar colour palette to the slip was nor chosen instead:-
1582654947969.png
1582654984550.png

1582655090141.png

Picked my copy of this up from the post office this morning and the steelbook is badly damaged?!

View attachment 463077

Obviously happened before it was put into the slip cover as everything else looks fine. Is my first order with EverythingBlu...can't say I'm very impressed thus far - pretty shocking quality control!

Has anyone had experience of getting replacements etc with them?
Had a replacement recently, no probs. They were very good.

Reactions: Loony_Tic
hey guys just looking for peoples views which edition do you think is better filmarenas gladiator or everythingblus edition?

Everythingblus edition is one of the most beautiful sets in my collection. When you take it out the box, at first glance, his armor actually looks like metal. Incredible embossing and textured foil. Gorgeous release.

Reactions: Masta Norris
Didn't get chance to pick this up when it was first released and Gladiator is one of my favourite films, was gutted. Thank god for Ebay. Managed to find one sub £100 the other day, so I snatched that **** up :drool: Now I can flog the steelbook I already own to partially cover the scalped price :LOL:

Reactions: Marc Smith