Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 13, 2023
Purchase links: Titan Edition Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €49.99

81-CUXFslRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If not a magnet, certainly looks like a point of failure.
Exactly, much better put then I.
Could be an issue further down the line with multiple opening and closing. Similar to the perpetually open plastic lid on the OG slips.
Well, at least it looks and probably feels quality.
Interested to see one with closer detail pictures and honest description.
On the UK release, I'm sure we can rely on you Jinxy, to show us the goods. :cigar:

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I thought that slip would turn out ok given the right finish but it’s honestly the only decent thing about this release
the slip is atrocious imo.. the helmet looks super flat, no interaction with the background, i.e. shadows or proper lighting... and its just too empty

i think they have once again surpassed themselves... just not in the right direction..

the slip is atrocious imo.. the helmet looks super flat, no interaction with the background, i.e. shadows or proper lighting... and its just too empty

i think they have once again surpassed themselves... just not in the right direction..
It's better than expected. Which totally doesn't mean it is good, it just shows how low the expectations have been....

Well I never said it was incredible lol. Just stating it’s the best thing in this set. The best of a bad bunch. Finish has made it a tad better.

Exactly, much better put then I.
Could be an issue further down the line with multiple opening and closing. Similar to the perpetually open plastic lid on the OG slips.
Well, at least it looks and probably feels quality.
Interested to see one with closer detail pictures and honest description.
On the UK release, I'm sure we can rely on you Jinxy, to show us the goods. :cigar:
Always can lol. I'm gonna get back into unboxing videos but life has been crazy for me recently and one of my cats died the day before yesterday. So that kinda sucked.

• Friendly
Reactions: Lenny Nero
They're a Dutch company, aren't they? Maybe they've got some kind of perverted 'minimalist' taste, and actually love streaky matte finishes the most, or something. They wouldn't offer such an option, if they didn't. I know I wouldn't if it was my company. Only spot matte where it makes it better. :D
If there's something strange about Europeans, the Dutch would take the crown, so to speak. Some of the news and actions coming from their country over the last decade were shocking, to say the least - hate to be 'racist' that way.
Scanavo is not a Dutch company
They are a Danish company Their HQ is in Taastrup Denmark

Headquarters

Scanavo A/S
Roskildevej 328
2630 Taastrup
Denmark

They have various offices around the world and manfacturing plants in Asia, North America and Europe