Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult #20) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 8, 2024
Purchase links: Titan Edition Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop - Supreme Edition Amazon UK (Pre-order live on Thursday August 10)
Price: £49.99 (Titan Edition) - £100.00 (Supreme Edition)

Gladiator Titans Edition.jpgF3KLinRWwAAktKq.jpeg

81o-Q2qYNbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71ts50ztlNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71vZJjcogiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg51+R55pEFTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71Bfs+spd8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71ey88D1LpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

366299866_10160803398651718_7038014868924315927_n.jpeg366306524_10160803692561718_1407507922234867499_n.jpeg

Last edited:
V for Vendetta looks horrendous in the plastic box with the extras stacked on it but the SteelBook itself is quite good.

2001: A Space Odyssey is their best overall presentation.

Reactions: Flloydo
Still think 2001 is their best effort. Such good choices on steel art, PET box, patch and pin that you wouldn’t even think it’s them. It’s not obscure. All stuff relates to the film well.
Cannot say the same about the other releases

Still think 2001 is their best effort. Such good choices on steel art, PET box, patch and pin that you wouldn’t even think it’s them. It’s not obscure. All stuff relates to the film well.
Cannot say the same about the other releases
yeah its their best, but its still trash if you compare it to the mantalab steelbook... it was an ok placeholder up until manta announced their release

yeah its their best, but its still trash if you compare it to the mantalab steelbook... it was an ok placeholder up until manta announced their release
I still like it. Both that and manta are the best releases so far. And completely different art which is great

Well, I assume mantas will look great in hand. They usually do

I still like it. Both that and manta are the best releases so far. And completely different art which is great

Well, I assume mantas will look great in hand. They usually do
its merely ok and i would never compare it to an actual premium like manta do, but yeah whatever

the plastic case will always be just flimsy plastic crap that i wouldnt want in my collection no matter how good the steelbook is (its admittedly pretty good here, but still the manta steel has by far the best artwork)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
LOL of course you can compare. It’s f**king artwork we are talking about you muppets. Both glossy too (when mantas finally releases)

All I said is they are the best 2 artworks for 2001 lol.

LOL of course you can compare. It’s f**king artwork we are talking about you muppets. Both glossy too (when mantas finally releases)

All I said is they are the best 2 artworks for 2001 lol.

Hey mister ContributorMan, you cannot talk to people like that ! :naughty:
:rofl:

I haven't been overly impressed with the ToCs either after buying a few. Interested in seeing what they come up with but not getting my hopes up.

Screenshot_20230425_150154_Instagram.jpg

So I know how you all love Titans of Cult and it looks like they are going to announce #20 today or very soon anyway. They have teased something though and I am thinking it's Dune. But I am open to ideas.

They have even stated they are doing something special for 20 and I honestly am holding out hope with such a big gap between releases they have ditched the plastic slips.